Shocked, sad, sorta lost.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And on the Bo note and to update ME...

I've had major vision issues for months (and months), but I've now had surgery in both eyes, and should be able to see perfectly very soon! Right now my left eye has some major 'floaters' going on, spots and lights. But my right eye is great. I have another month to go before the last set of adjustments.

My mom had been quite ill, I went to visit her right after my last eye surgery, and she was doing really well, but none-the-less she died that night, so the past few weeks have been tough. She was my best friend, we talked every day. :tears2:

On the bunny front, I lost Radar :(. He had a pesky respiratory infection he had just gotten over, but he was horribly neglected in the days that followed while I having surgery. He was entrusted to the care of my rooommates (he lived in their room, I didn't have access to him), and they failed miserably. By the time I found out he had stopped eating, I didn't realize it was as serious as it was, it was too late. Poor little guy. He was my second bunny. He was only five and a half or so.

But everybunny else is great.

I still seem to have two new Flemish Giants hanging around, Zac and Mickael. And they ARE awesome bunnies. :)

Things are looking up.

Is that enough ketchup?

sas :welcome2

i am glad everyone is back up and running.

I have noiced you have been gone check the news board we all switched around on you;)

Latest posts

Back