Shocked, sad, sorta lost.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
It's bad when a Sr. Mod feels these things but it's my own fault. I have been gone and lost track and now I have read the rainbow bridge and my heart is broken for all of those who lost bunnies while I was away and for all that I have missed like Jen's wedding......

Please forgive me.

You've been missed, but it was important that you tended to things in your own life.

It's sure good to have you back!

Pam

slavetoabunny wrote:
Nothing to forgive Pennie. We're glad you're back.
:yeahthat:

I nearly cried just now when I saw you'd bumped my wedding planning thread!

Don't be at all sorry for missing things- sometimes 'real life' just has to come first and nobody at all blames you for doing that!!

We muddled along without you but it definitely wasn't the same- I much prefer seeing your name dotted about all over the place. Makes the forum feel much more like home to me :)

And I still haven't posted the 'real' wedding photos, much as I'm being kicked for them so you haven't missed that :p

:hug:

:hug: You've been missed.

I know what you mean about missing things. I haven't been around as much, and there is soooo much to catch up on. Bunny people sure seem to have a lot going on.

Hugs to you and your babies

Jan

:hug:I got some good news! I have a new girl Montana... and Gabriel is staying with us.:hug:

Hannah Celeste Montana

7216_187328011616_764921616_3735071_7479380_n.jpg

Xavier Gabriel

7530_200745546616_764921616_3870374_1559536_n.jpg

With his friends...

7530_200745566616_764921616_3870378_1415548_n.jpg

LuvaBun wrote:
Bunny people sure seem to have a lot going on.

Hi Bo!

I have so much going on that I just haven't posted at all.

Pebbles has been sick. She stopped eating last week, so I brought her in to the Vet. We had her hydrated and she is on Critical Care. The Vet also has her back on antibiotics for her stuffy nose and sneezing. Once Pebbles is stable, the Vet will want to check her teeth. While I was at the Vets, I met up with MyBabyBunnies, who was there with Zoey for her eye treatments.

Not trying to alarm anyone, but Pebbles is on the road to recovery. She lost so much weight, but we are slowly getting her weight back. The only thing she wants to eat right now is Critical Care. I don't even have to syringe her, she will eat it off my spoon,or straight out of the bowl that I give her. :p

2i1docy.jpg

Here she is a week before she got sick.

They go downhill so fast. :(But I am glad Pebbles is feeling better.

Bo,

I saw that you had posted on Naomi's memorial page and I appreciate it. But we all understand that sometimes life takes a hold and there's nothing you can do about it. I for one have been so busy with school, homework, studying, doctors appointments, and taking Zoey to the vet every 2 weeks that I've hardly had time to breathe. So I can completely understand things getting missed.

Glad to see you posting again.

You have been missed, Bo, and I'm glad to see you back. But I agree with everyone - sometimes we just have to take a break to deal with other things going on.

Glad to have you back though! :hug:

Emily

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Pebbles has been sick. She stopped eating last week, so I brought her in to the Vet. We had her hydrated and she is on Critical Care. The Vet also has her back on antibiotics for her stuffy nose and sneezing. Once Pebbles is stable, the Vet will want to check her teeth.
Oh no!! Not Pebbles!!:(

Lots of good thoughts and prayers sent!

:pray:

Hi Bo! It's so great to see you again...remember, you're here on The Forum...you're not lost....you're among friends...some of the most forgiving and caring ones I've ever encountered! Life does have a tendency to crowd things out that we'd rather be doing, but just can't. We have to take care of priorities, then return to those things that are still important, but can wait. Hope you're feeling better!:hug:

Thank you so much everyone! I have honestly sat here with tears over the losses and worries! JadeIcing's last photo of all the tilt babies about killed me! What adorable little faces! and your new bunny floored me! She's beautiful! Chestnut bunnies always make me think *real* bunnies in my head lol.... strange, I know. She looks precious!

I think I had to do things that were basically mindless/no conversations required.. I get like that sometimes...

It's been a rough year for us and likely to get a bit worse since hubby's off season is coming.... but we'll get through. I'm just thankful for my friends here and my family and my fur babies - even the big, dopey horsie ones! lol.

Oh and we have sent Catalina (the boer goat) to her original breeder - she's been bred to a new buck he has! She will stay with him for now so she can be with the other mama goats when they kid. I cannot wait!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
It's been a rough year for us and likely to get a bit worse since hubby's off season is coming.... but we'll get through. I'm just thankful for my friends here and my family and my fur babies - even the big, dopey horsie ones! lol.
Welcome back Pennie!

Can't wait to hear about your horsies... I am working with Weatherly trying not to get launched into the stratosphere during her moments of euphoria... and we welcomed a new mini to the herd and Dipper has gone on to a new home where she is like a youngster again and the kids there love her....

Denise

Pet_Bunny wrote:

Hi Bo!

I have so much going on that I just haven't posted at all.

Pebbles has been sick.  She stopped eating last week, so I brought her in to the Vet.  We had her hydrated and she is on Critical Care.  The Vet also has her back on antibiotics for her stuffy nose and sneezing.  Once Pebbles is stable, the Vet will want to check her teeth.   While I was at the Vets,  I met up with MyBabyBunnies, who was there with Zoey for her eye treatments.

Not trying to alarm anyone,  but Pebbles is on the road to recovery.  She lost so much weight, but we are slowly getting her weight back.  The only thing she wants to eat right now is Critical Care.  I don't even have to syringe her,  she will eat it off my spoon, or straight out of the bowl that I give her.  :p

Ack!! Stan! You didn't post anything!! I don't want to hijack Pennie's thread, but did Pebbles get a set of head x-rays?

sas :nerves1

Latest posts

Back