Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
His Majesty is lying on my foot. He keeps nudgingmy ankle to get me to pet him ... and he's gracious enough to give meabout three seconds to respond (he used to not give me ANY time torespond ... :().

Oh, what a sweetbunny!!!

What a Little Love.

"Yoo Hoo!
Mom? Down here! I need you!!"

-Carolyn

How sweet is that?Isn't he usually a bit um, how shall we put this politely, morepersistent than that? He must really need some lovin from hisMomma!

You know him, Raspberry! Normally it's PET ME NOW ... and if I don't respond immediately then I get nipped!

I don't know what I did to merit his mercy and favor this evening. :?

Maybe he's learningthat with all the changes taking place he might have to changetoo?

No, that would be too wonderful... His philosophy is HEdoesn't have to change ... his loyalbunny slaves do! :(

I think that he was just in a benevolent mood this evening. :)

Ohdear....;)....that sounds very....um....what is that word.....oh yes,MALE! But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyhow!

You are up very late tonight. I'm usually the only one on here this late.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Oh dear....;)....that soundsvery....um....what is that word.....oh yes, MALE! But I'll keep myfingers crossed for you anyhow!

You are up very late tonight. I'm usually the only one on here this late.
Yep, that's my Sherman!

I'm usually uplate every night as I work through the night,so I periodically sign on and check the board when I start to getsleepy. :)

When you're up late, we're up early... Though I think I may be the only person on the board at this moment in time. :(

I decided to be lazy and go to sleep at 10 of 9 last night =p
Are you saying you're not waiting with your arms outstretched to pet Sherman??? *tsk tsk* you shall get your "just desserts".

BunnyMommy wrote:
His Majesty is lying on my foot. He keeps nudgingmy ankle to get me to pet him ... and he's gracious enough to give meabout three seconds to respond (he used to not give me ANY time torespond ... :( ).

Oh, what a sweetbunny!!!
I bet it's because you re-crowned him King of Rabbits Only!

gif425.gif
Awwww,the King has decided to give his slave some slack. Hmmm, he's eitherbeing generous or after something or done something he shouldn't have (how are your computer cables BunnyMommy? :p)

LuvaBun wrote:
gif425.gif
Awwww,the King has decided to give his slave some slack. Hmmm, he's eitherbeing generous or after something or done something he shouldn't have (how are your computer cables BunnyMommy? :p )
LOL! That's a good point!!! :D

Latest posts

Back