Sherwood forest rabbit food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebe623

Reaction score
I received my order of Sherwood forest today yay! I'm confused thou because i ordered l/g and that's what the invoice says but the blue piece of paper says m/s and that's making me think i got the wrong order. I attached a picture. What do you think? Maybe its nothing and i'm being overly cautious so i thought I'd get your option before contacting Sherwood forest.

A big thanks in advance for replying

IMG298.jpg

Maybe they changed how they describe various sizes. Did you order 12 lbs & did you get 12 lbs or did you get less weight than you ordered?

Yes i did receive 12 pounds the l/g refers to lactating and growing and the m/s refers to maintenance and show.

@Kmaben i'm looking for the list right now

Hmm...maybe he just slipped the wrong ingredients/nutrition list into your box? I would email him and see if he knows what happened. He's usually fast with replies.

mdith4him wrote:
Hmm...maybe he just slipped the wrong ingredients/nutrition list into your box? I would email him and see if he knows what happened. He's usually fast with replies.

That's what i'm hoping for. I'll email him

Thanks

:confused2: Whoops, we apologize for the mixup. We have been organizing our 'order fulfillment space' and must have put the wrong tag in. We always fill the bags with from the shipping document, and must have just put in the wrong tag, so we are sure it is what you ordered.
The way to be sure is to taste a pellet...the L/G will be more salty than the M/S, because it has more minerals and other micro nutrients in the formula. Sorry again. We will put a 2.50 store credit on your account for the trouble. Let us know how they love the food. We are confident they will benefit and enjoy it very much.
bob

I just ordered from them yesterday! I am sooo excited to try these pellets, i'm sure the buns will love them! He shipped them out right away! Awesome customer service :)

Latest posts

Back