Sheboygan Shelter Buns *very crowded*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much needed updates!

Lucy

Female, Brown Spotted Lop Mix
Lucy.jpg

Skeeter
Male, Orange Mix
09-12-206.jpg

Betsy
Female, Black Lop Mix
09-12-218.jpg

Larry
Male, Mix
010-01-004.jpg

There's 4 of 27. :pullhair:

More will come later! :)

PS I want Larry! Larry the Lagomorph!! hehehehe

And here's Precious, a dog looking for a home, just for kicks! :D Isn't she just gorgeous?!!?

2010_01_16__AdoptMe_Precious__1.jpg

Hey I live in menasha WI, I have a cage available. I would love to rescue a lop bun, I would prefer if it was altered. Let me know. I am off all day sunday

All the rabbits are spayed and neutered before being adopted out. :D

What are you looking for? Male, female?
How big is the cage? Some of the rabbits are smaller then others.

Are you looking for someone who is already pretty tame and sweet or are you willing to work with a bun who is just a little shy?

Most of the rabbits there either are already pretty friendly or are showing signs of being friendly, they just don't seem to know how and need a little "push". :)

I got pictures of all of the rabbits two days ago and sent them to the shelter. I got an email back saying they have been added to their profiles and their petfinder profiles should up soon! :D I was going to post all the pictures here but that's like 25 pictures! So I'll just let you know when they are up. But while we wait here's one:

09-12-202.jpg

Looking over the list, there are some missing from petfinder however they are still there! I'm resending the pictures as they might have not gone through the email when I sent the pictures.

And guess what? We got in another rabbit! :pullhair:

Also, one of the rabbits at the shelter, named Midnight is a dark (black with grey ticking) colored mini lop. He is adorable and will come up to you in his cage but as soon as you touch or even reach (heck, show your hand) he FREAKS. But he does tend to melt in your lap. Naturestee had him out and he was a big mush in her lap. :D

I would consider fostering him for a bit but he's not neutered yet and I wouldn't want to risk it having two unspayed females.

This is Midnight:

09-10-149.jpg

We have some rabbits being transferred to another shelter this weekend. The next few weekends there are mobile adoptions and other events so hopefully we can get more adopted out!

Skeeter (I'm pretty certain) was transferred this weekend along with a few others. We are getting other spayed/neutered in the next few weeks so we can get more transferred and adopted. :)

I am the owner of No Splitting Hares Rabbit Rescue in Algonquin, IL and I have been in contact with this animal control, submitted all paperwork in the hopes of helping all 28 left. keep your fingers crossed and i will update when i here from the director.

Latest posts

Back