she made it

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessisdad

Reaction score
lexi madeit:bunnydance:she must have recieved your prayres ty every body and goodjob:highfive: shestill feels like this bout corky:hug:yyyyaaaayyy!!!!

HHHHHHot :bunnydance: Cha-Cha-Cha! :bunnydance:

Thanks for the report!

I'm so glad she's home and with you and your loving family, jessisdad!

:balloons:

-Carolyn

yep, we are home and her and Corky are hoppinaround on the bed together a bit. She seems tired but doesn'tseem to be in pain. She's munchin a lil hay andresting.....she got some pain meds that will last til Sunday...I thinkright now she just wants to sleep.....So here shortly I'll get it setupso she can do that.....

Corky was cleanin her eyes from the yucky gunk they put inem. I think takin him with to pick her up was a good movetoo...they snuggled the whole trip home in the carrier on Austin's lap.

I'm glad to have her home!

Thanks everyone for your support, thoughts and prayers!

I'm glad she and Corky are reunited. Isn't itsweet that he rushed right to her side and helped get her cleaned up soshe'd look Pretty.

Not surprised she doesn't seem in pain now. The meds she's been on arestill in her system. Tomorrow's when she'll feel a little lessenergetic, I would imagine. Keep her from moving around too muchtonight. She's probably not feeling much pain at the moment, causing afalse sense of security, plus she's very happy to be home.

If you use a litterbox, remove the litter and replace it with newspapertonight. You don't want to take the chance of a piece of litter gettingcaught in her wound.

Watch for the wound to look a bit better every day and not appear red or swollen, of course.

Thank you for the update. Please keep us posted and don't forget togive all of my babies that are currently living with you a lot of lovetonight.

:)

-Carolyn

P.S. The pain meds can postpone healing. There'sside effects and anytime a rabbit is on a medication, you have to becareful as to how they handle it. Unless she's in real pain, I'd putoff giving them to her as long as I could.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

:)

Wonderful news!! :hug:

I'm so glad Lexi's doing well...:)

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Actually he gave her a shot of pain stuff thatwill stay in her system fr 2 days....so I don't have to administerany. She's not major active, just a lil hoppin around, not byany means her normal self...but better off than I thought she'd be.

He did 2 layers of stitches and glue, so all thats on the external wound is a tiny knot you can't even really see.

As for litter, she's gonna be in a show carrier for a few days, it has a pan so she won't be in the litter....

Thanks so much for the ideas and such..I'm SO paranoid of infection, she'll get sick of me checkin that wound!!!

wooohoo! Fantastic news! I knew everything wouldbe alright buts its def. a relief to hear it. I bet Corky missed hisg/f a ton! Ill be praying for a quick and safe recovery!

Felt SO bad cuz Corky was pouting and Lexiwasn't relaxing totally...so they are now together in the show carrierthey travel in....(18x18)...they are right beside my bed on atable...been watching them for over an hour and they are SO happy to betogether...lots of grooming going on...(with all her humping lately,hadn't seen much of that)....now he's flopped out resting and she'slaying beside him with her head on his butt....(BRAVE girl)...and she'sdead to the world sleepin...LOL......

I just LOVE bonded pairs!:bunnydance:

i am so glad to hear that she is doing so welland that corky is helping her along with the getting better process :)such sweetie pies!! :kiss:

Seem to be doing well today...she ate quite abit and seems much more with it today....Still somewhat tired butnothing like yesterday...her incision looks very good.

Latest posts

Back