She loves me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocketsizedrhino

Reaction score
It has been hard to tell whether Kirby loves ME or FOOD! I've read a few of the articles on RO about how you can tell your bunny is bonded to you but it is so hard to tell with them. I still have trouble reading Kirby's emotions after almost a year.

This morning I leaned down into her pen (before feeding) and tucked her blanket back under the edges. She was doing mini binkies (head shake hops) and she came over and licked my hand all over!! She usually licks my legs if I am sitting on the floor with her but she has never licked my hands before. It was really adorable and it made me feel loved. :inlove:

Maybe it was her thank you for splurging on some Oxbow orchard grass hay the night before. She isn't loving her hay from Sweet Meadow Farms so this was a nice treat. :)

My Jenni bonded with me right away. Though when I got Oreo in September she used to run. She bonded with Jenni then she learned to trust me because Jenni did! <3

sweet! its always rewarding when the little person (as i call my pets lol) you're taking care of lets you know they have nice feelings towards you n___n

congrats!

Latest posts

Back