She is having pups

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, aren't they the cutest things!

8 of them huh lol...busy household with 8 jack russells!

Is the mother hyper? My sister has a Jack russell and it needs ritalin lol

They are so beautiful!

Susan

HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?!?!?!?

I'm in LOVE!

:party::balloons:CONGRATULATIONS!:balloons::party:

how many boys, how many girls? They are adorable!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

Ok, I just have to say, I love the one with thespot by it's bum! Tell that Momma she did good! Andgive her some kisses from me.

Jen

samandshawn wrote:
Thanks all I cant believe we have 11 dogs in the house allJacks but one Boxer! there are 5 girls and 3 boys, i willpost more pics soon
omg 10 Jack's! lololol i can just imaginethem all jumping up and down like lil springs all atonce!! The babies are adorable!! Congrats to thenew mom and you :)

Just an update on my pups they are 7 weeks now

000_0326.jpg

and here is the one we are keeping

000_0322.jpg

Yes she had a fit and had to be put to sleep,this happened yesterday and I am still cut up about it, she was my babygirl, we were not planning on keeping a pup but I just had to keepsomething of hers, fits are common in Jacks and it had nothing to dowith her pregnancy, just very bad timing

Oh my dear god! That is so tragic! I am so sorryit had to happen :(Must be really upsetting! I bet you areglad you kept her baby now. Really sorry to hear. Atleast herlife bought on 8 more happy lifes:)

One life lost, 8 lifes gained.

Well we were not going to keep one, but I justhad to after I lost her, I need her memory to last, she was a wonderfuldog and she will always hold a special place in my heart

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about the MommyDog. That is just too sad for words. She did leavean amazing legacy behind. Those puppies are beautiful.

Jen

Latest posts

Back