She DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karona

Reaction score
:bunnydance:Karona used thelitter box in hercage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Poop and Pee!!!!!!!!!! She still did a bit outof it but she has never done a single poopy in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Iam soooooo proud and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I litterly picked herup and danced withher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:Athousand bunny butts!!!!:colors::colors::colors::colors::colors:and afew of those!!!!!!!!!!:elephant:And an elephant!!!!!!!!Hay this iscauseto:woohoo:shock2::great::happyday::trio:litterhealthy::litterhealthy::litterhealthy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!:wiggle

I'm so glad rabbits are able to be litter trained. It makes all the bunny slaves lives SO much easier!

Go Karona!! :party::happydance

Woohoo!!! Thats so great. I thought tigger waspeeing in the middle of the floor and it turns out she was accidentallypeeing with her bottom over the side of the tray and the floor is notflat so it ended up in the middle!!! Still messy but at least she istrying!!!

Latest posts

Back