She cared, my sweet angel♥

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyMei

Reaction score
[align=center]Sitting on my couch, not being able to think of anything else. My mind thinking of that one thing that'smaking the tears fall down my pale face... Then, my sweet angel jumps on my lap, gets close to my face, and licks my tears and nose... like she knew I was upset. That she knew something was different about me. It was so surreal... I never thought a bunny could be this caring and worried about her human. She layed on my lap until I stopped crying, then jumped down and played with her phonebook. It almost soundsexaggerated and not real. But it was♥ She made me smile knowing she cared for me♥ She was a brat to me most of the time, so I thought I was just there to feed her and clean her cage, but that wasn't the case. She really did care for me, which brings me much happiness♥[/align]

OMG, that made me tear up. What a sweet bunny you have. She must really really love you. I could never believe how much happiness and joy a rabbit could bring you until I got my own. However, mine would never do that. They would just thump at me for some banana or something. Which usually makes me laugh and feel better.

Teehee, awhhh :D

That was really sweet. I think something as wonderful as bunny kisses would cheer me up also. My Patrick used to give me the sweetest circles and hums to show his affection. I miss that so much!!!

Aww that is so sweet! I was upset one night and Milo let me hold him the whole time...not your typical Milo, it was adorable. Animals know, they truly do. Your sweetie knows you love her and she loves you right back!

Latest posts

Back