Share your bunny quarantine stories(:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bunnies don’t find anything different except that Odin always get his food and snacks snatch away from him. Toste get more treats from my dad because I guard over Odin to not be fed.

I don’t spend more time with my bunnies because I study and also sleep more. But because Toste have started molting he get to spend more time indoors.

It’s a normal day for them because I’m quite a shut in normally and don’t go out from the house. The reason why my bunnies don’t find so much different compared with before 🤣

But I’m looking forward to try to bonding them, I will have more time to guard them after my exam in 2 weeks.
Awe poor Odin 😂♥️🙈🐰 but its sounds like they have a very peaceful life 💖 awe yes! You'll definitely have to share your bonding story! I tried bonding once and it was a nightmare! I wish I could hire someone to do it for me 😂😂 good luck on your exam!!! 😊🤗

Awe poor Odin 😂🙈🐰 but its sounds like they have a very peaceful life 💖 awe yes! You'll definitely have to share your bonding story! I tried bonding once and it was a nightmare! I wish I could hire someone to do it for me 😂😂 good luck on your exam!!! 😊🤗

Sometimes I wish I can be like them, specially just eating food, do zoomies/ binky and sleeping. Just escape the stress and not do anything 🤣

I know pretty well that bonding can be a nightmare. But I hope that between Odin and Toste will be easier, they will later get a little girl towards summer if a doe gets born next month. We a crossing our fingers and hoping a little doe will be born ☺️

Sometimes I wish I can be like them, specially just eating food, do zoomies/ binky and sleeping. Just escape the stress and not do anything 🤣

I know pretty well that bonding can be a nightmare. But I hope that between Odin and Toste will be easier, they will later get a little girl towards summer if a doe gets born next month. We a crossing our fingers and hoping a little doe will be born ☺
I totally feel the same way 😋😋 it would be so nice!!! But yes! You honestly will probably do great! I am not too confident with my bonding skills yet lol I am a stay at home mom of 2 young boys so trying to do all of that was just not in the books for me, at the moment! I can't wait til the are bonded though; I'm excited for you and then ! Lol

I totally feel the same way 😋😋 it would be so nice!!! But yes! You honestly will probably do great! I am not too confident with my bonding skills yet lol I am a stay at home mom of 2 young boys so trying to do all of that was just not in the books for me, at the moment! I can't wait til the are bonded though; I'm excited for you and then ! Lol
A little girl bun would be so adorable! I want to try to get my bun a wife one day again lol 😭😭

Latest posts

Back