Share your bunny quarantine stories(:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan Madoka

Reaction score
Hello, Haru and I missed this forum and wanted to say hi and see what everyone is doing with their buns in this quarantine ? :) It is a very sad time but I am so glad we have our buns to spend this time with. Anyone doing anything fun? Haru had his first birthday and we had a nice party! We spend lots of nights snuggling, eating and watching anime! Please share your bunny quarantine stories :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-222537~3.png
    Screenshot_20200410-222537~3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200410-222705~2.png
    Screenshot_20200410-222705~2.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20200409_221214~2.jpg
    IMG_20200409_221214~2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 13
Happy birthday to Haru! Looks like you had a good time!

I’ve noticed Trixie being suuupppper cuddly during this quarantine time. Normally she doesn’t like to stay in bed for so long but lately she’s been wanting to come up, bump me to pet her and stay there for some time. It’s been quite nice because normally she only wants to be petted when we’re on the ground.

Here’s a photo of her tonight, I managed to wrap one of my blankets on top of her and she was purring like crazy.

Attachments

• 49B9F225-F70B-4DCE-967A-2582E04B9351.jpeg
    49B9F225-F70B-4DCE-967A-2582E04B9351.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 8
Hello, Haru and I missed this forum and wanted to say hi and see what everyone is doing with their buns in this quarantine ? :) It is a very sad time but I am so glad we have our buns to spend this time with. Anyone doing anything fun? Haru had his first birthday and we had a nice party! We spend lots of nights snuggling, eating and watching anime! Please share your bunny quarantine stories :)
so cute! how old is he? my bun is doing well, he has mange mites but he's already starting his meds (revolution spot) as prescribed by his vet. He's energetic and sweet little guy <3 he just celebrated his 3rd month last week. Quarantine is a really great time to spend some time with your bunny :) Petting him all day, feeding him and he follows you wherever you are :D keep safe everybun! <3

so cute! how old is he? my bun is doing well, he has mange mites but he's already starting his meds (revolution spot) as prescribed by his vet. He's energetic and sweet little guy <3 he just celebrated his 3rd month last week. Quarantine is a really great time to spend some time with your bunny :) Petting him all day, feeding him and he follows you wherever you are :D keep safe everybun! <3

Haru just turned one!:) Awe I hope he gets better fast!! Happy late birthday to him!!! is that him in your pic? He's goregous!! Yes it is!! I'm so thankful to have my bun :D😍😍😍😍

Hi everbunny im jypsy (i took moms, whatever she calls this thing) it seem like this quaratine stuff has mom paying alot of attention to me. Geeez mom back off to much love! She spoils me and even sneaks me into her room sometimes! Shh dont tell tho!

Crying cause my baby bunnies keep dying I lost 2 b💔💔

Hi everbunny im jypsy (i took moms, whatever she calls this thing) it seem like this quaratine stuff has mom paying alot of attention to me. Geeez mom back off to much love! She spoils me and even sneaks me into her room sometimes! Shh dont tell tho!

Hi Jypsy! We are glad to have you take over :D 😍 lol well that's an awesome mom! Haru sleeps with me and licks and runs across my face every morning o_O:D

Oh no I am so sorry to hear that :( that seriously breaks my heart! Do you know why?
One was a runt , and so fragile and wasn't eating very well .
The other overheated or something then it got too cold .
This is only my second litter .

But I've also been caring for my endless amount of guinea pig litters .
I have too many pigs for our little house ,11 to be exact .

One was a runt , and so fragile and wasn't eating very well .
The other overheated or something then it got too cold .
This is only my second litter .

But I've also been caring for my endless amount of guinea pig litters .
I have too many pigs for our little house ,11 to be exact .
I'm so sorry to hear that :( I'm really clueless when it comes to breeding, I can't even imagine how hard it can be but it's not your fault, I'm sure you did whatever you could ♥️ and oh my! So many guinea pigs! Too cute!

My bunnies don’t find anything different except that Odin always get his food and snacks snatch away from him. Toste get more treats from my dad because I guard over Odin to not be fed.

I don’t spend more time with my bunnies because I study and also sleep more. But because Toste have started molting he get to spend more time indoors.

It’s a normal day for them because I’m quite a shut in normally and don’t go out from the house. The reason why my bunnies don’t find so much different compared with before 🤣

But I’m looking forward to try to bonding them, I will have more time to guard them after my exam in 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back