Share the words to your special bunny songs here ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
These are the words to the song that I sing to Sherman when I put him to bed:

We love you, Sherrrrrman ...

Oh, yes we do.

And we know deeeeeep down ...

You love us too.

You're the sweetest buuuunny we ever knew ...

We love you, Sherman ...

Yes, we do.

(*Note the total look of appreciation on his face in the photobelow. )

Thats hilarious BM :p Last night after Jezebel groomed me, I sang:

"I know you luvvv me"

"I know you luvvv me"

(obviously the jingle of it is lost in writing it, but for the jist of it, think of a school yard taunt, but in a very NICE way)

AND never fear, we all know Sherman adores you BunnyMommy, he just hassome issues with expressing his true feelings openly (as in, in frontof a camera)

Cher

Tune of the Rubber Duckie song:

"Tucker Bucker, you're the one.

You make play time loads of fun!

Tucker Bucker you're the only one for meeeeeee."

-Carolyn

P.S. Tucker gives me the same look Sherman givesyou.

Cher wrote:
AND never fear, we all know Sherman adores you BunnyMommy, he just hassome issues with expressing his true feelings openly (as in, in frontof a camera)

Cher
Thank you, Cher. I take encouragement inthat.

Carolyn wrote:
Tune of the Rubber Duckie song:

"Tucker Bucker, you're the one.

You make play time loads of fun!

Tucker Bucker you're the only one for meeeeeee."

-Carolyn

P.S. Tucker gives me the same look Sherman givesyou.
Oh, oh!!!!... I love it!!!

He looks at me like, "Where is that God-awfulsound coming from", but he was quite happy to hear it and binkied whenI sang it when bunny camp came to a close this year.

-Carolyn

Your's are all so clever.

Mine is to the tune of "Papa Loves Mambo"

"Mama loves Pauly/ Pauly loves Mommy/ Mama loves Mella/Mella lovesMommy (repeat over and over and over)/Mommy's loving you tooo-n-iii-ght(that's the big finish usually involves outstretched arms and "jazzhands")

Pauly and Mella don't care about my song either. Sherman's expressionis similar to what I get from my unappreciative audience, whichincludes my boyfriend.

He always jokes that rabbits always have the same expression on theirfaces. He was flipping through Rabbits U.S.A. and pointed out how everyrabbit was in a situation like playing or having a treat and they stillwore that indifferent expression. They're such a tough crowd!

Great song, Sarah!!! :D Theylove it ... * in whispered tone * but just don't want you to know it...

Well, like it or not, they get it lol. We havelucky bunnies. I wouldn't mind having my own special song sung to meeach night.;)

Well, I know this sounds silly but............I'ma big No Doubt, Gwen Stefani fan. And seeing as our bunny isnamed Baby.

I sing the "Hey Baby" song

Here's one that would work inmost of our houses as well.

Love that song,'Hay Baby'. (I know it's Hey Baby).

-Carolyn

I sing all things to Perry and Pernod - usuallywhatever is on the radio, I just change the words to include theirs or'bunnies'.

Their 'joint' song is 'Under the Boardwalk' - Pernod and Perry, like tobinky y y, they're the cutest little bunnies, you ever did see!

Their individual ones are to songs you probably don't know in theStates, so I won't confuse you with them, but the songs are 'Ferry(Perry) 'cross the Mersey' and 'Her Name is Rio (Pernod).

Jan

Oh Her Name is Rio is a great one. The one byDuran Duran? "Her name is Pernod and she dances in the sand" I love theUnder the Boardwalk one. I sang it in my head along with the words.Luckily, I didn't sing it out loud. I'm already teased for my constantchecking of the rabbitsonly forum. I don't need rabbit songs making thelist of things to be teased for.

Oh, Luvabun, I love the one to the "Under the Boardwalk" tune! :D

And of course you know my housecleaning song:

Perry and Pernod...

Perry and Pernod...

Perry and Pernod...

Perry and Pernod...

:cool:

BunnyMommy wrote:
(*Note the total look of appreciation on his face in the photobelow. )

Yeah, how about, "the smirk of self-satisfaction(?)," inlike, "I am da KING BUNNY 'roun heah!" (in my best southern bunnyaccent) *chuckle*

BunnyMommy, looking at any picture of Sherman always makes me laughbecause I know what trouble and strife he has been to you since dayone, and I know how much you love him in spite of all that.He's such a devil!

Buck

Jason and I have a couple of bunny songs thatwe've made up. Stupid and funny. One is called "PoPo Lencia" (for Lenci). It's basically the La Bamba tuneexceptwe say "Po Po Lencia".Hahaha! I'm laughing as I write this. The one aboutIszy is too vulgar to share. :D The other one is"Little Bunny Po Po" (Po Po is Lenci's other nickname). Itgoes:

"Little bunny Po Po thumping through the livingroom

Digging up the carpet and pooping on the floor"

LMFAO Sorry, had to share. :D

Lenci sings"Get your motor running!"(Born to Be Wild) when we tickle her feet. :D

Latest posts

Back