Shadow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvit73

Reaction score
Here I am , with my third rabbit all ready ! Thisis Shadow - a six month old Flemish . She's made her first friend herealready !

Sha1.jpg

Sha2.jpg

Sha3.jpg

Sha4.jpg

Awwwwww . She is adorable. But of course she is, she's from the same person as my Murphy :D

Hehe, you have a rabbit that's bigger than your dog. That sounds so funny.

What a cute "little" rabbit! LOL What color are the eyes? They don't appear red in the photo?

Pam

Yep , she came from Murphy's breeder . All of her rabbits are just beautiful . :)Thank you showrabbits !

She's settleing in well , Lola wants to dominate her , but Shadowdoesn't do anything . She spent much of the afternoon tight against me, with her head tucked under my arm . She seems a little scared , byall the noise and activity here . But I think she'll settle inbetteras she gets used to us. One question , though- does she drink from a bottle at all ? Or just a bowl ?

Nope , her eyes aren't red , they are actually a blue color .:)She isn't all white either , though you can't really see itin the pics - her face and ears havegrey smudges on them ,almost like someone took a dusty rag and brushed it across her . lolI've noticed a couple of spots on her back as well , though you can'tsee them , unless you're looking really close .

She has been using a bowl lately but she has used a bottle before as well. Just the question is does she remember. LOL.

She is full flemish just kind of a ermine color. Came out afulllight grey line. The eyes are kind of a marbled blue. Sherealy does look like she needs to be dusted. LOL. You know thoseflemish they just lay back and let the dust collect on them. LOL. JK.

Pam do you have any ideas why some times people(I had two dark eyed whites come out of a litter my self the parentshad all light greys on their pedigres too) and other people insist thatyou just get them because there is too many light greys in the linesbut I was thinking that there had to be some other color mixed insomewhere to cause this like maybe a fawn way way back? what do youthink? They come out a purer white then the ruby eyed whites do. It iswhiter than those if you can emagine that. It sounds wierd but when youput them next to each other the normal whites look like they have ayellow tent compared to the dark eyed whites. As they get a littleolder they get the smut and that varies. Sometimes their teeth lookdefferent even once I got one that was butting wich never had inflemish before. Also their tails are always wierd. Got any thoughts onthis.

You know I'm not a breeder , showrabbits , but Ican vouch for the whiteness - look at her next to my sheltie puppy -his collar is very white , but next to her , he too looks yellowish !

She's a beauty. I love those ears!!!

Congratualtions on your new bunny!!

Lanna

ok what is this??? Is EVERYBUNNY getting aflemish but me???? LMAO You guys are temping me to much I'm gonna comesteel all theflemish Time for my plan to start.... I do believe Cali isclosest.......

If you get over this way in your rabbit knapping scheme , better watch out - I'll set my "watchbun" after you ! lol

It is hard , Fergi , until I got Lola I never knew what wonderfulcreatures rabbits truly are ! Now I'm eyeing every bunny I see ! lol

Luvit73 wrote:
Ifyou get over this way in your rabbit knapping scheme , better watch out- I'll set my "watchbun" after you ! lol

It is hard , Fergi , until I got Lola I never knew what wonderfulcreatures rabbits truly are ! Now I'm eyeing every bunny I see ! lol
honestly eyeing every bunny you see LOL... I forgot to mention I'll be bringing my guard bunnies with me LOL

Latest posts

Back