Sexy buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freeman45

Reaction score
Not allowed to post in the picture forum for some reason.. so i'll drop this here :biggrin:

furfun.jpg

never been a fan of PETA. they would rather that your buns be turned loose and eaten than you keep them as pets. when they "rescue" dogs, they euthanize almost every single one of them. Again, better that the animals be dead than to live in "slavery" I believe that their kill rate at their "shelter" is about 94%
The first one is a very biased website, but they do post the records from the Virginia Dept of Ag, so I just posted the link to the official records.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/downloads/PetaKillsAnimals.pdf
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/03/09/petas-euthanasia-rates-have-critics-fuming/

Good now I know how they truely are. All animals have a right to live. My buns and dogs are very much spoiled. Bell has her own pillow on my bed.

for the longest time, one of my best high school friends was a PETA supporter. Once she got more involved after high school, however, she is now an avid protester of them.

Sadly, there is a similar issue with the Humane Society. The money you donate to the national organization goes to them; your local Humane Society isn't connected with them in any way. Much better to just donate locally.

I promote a local rescue on my site. I'm a big advocate of rescues but I don't like to hear about any pet being put down just because. It's sad.

Yes, peta's ads suck. I mean, whose the target for this ad? Clearly men. The target male don't care about fur, he cares about the naked woman. It's not sensationalist enough- even for peta's standards. Also, I can't find the ad but google Penn and Teller's show Bulls**t. They had a show on peta in their second season.

The HSUS and CHS are both leading in false information after peta too. I mean, the Canadian humane society is blathering about white coats on their site in an effort to obtain more donations. White coats are AGAINST regulation and any crew caught with them are fined. The hunt is too valuable and dangerous to go risking something like that. Trust me, I live in Newfoundland and know plenty of men whose livelihoods rely on the annual seal hunt. The fact that Newfoundland became a settled colony was based on the reliance of the seal hunt for sustenance in the winter. It's part of the history of this place and many others. While I don't condone the killing of any animal, I recognize its purpose in our society today. What would peta do if no seals were killed each year? Humans took the main food source from them and they reproduce at alarming rates, with nothing to eat what will happen to them? They would have to be culled to maintain healthy numbers. Yet, while peta is raking in the cheddar on white coat sea hunting, they're murdering thousands of adoptable dogs and cats a year. Unbelievable.

*I used to be a part of the peta cult, I am ashamed of my past but here I am.

I guess I should have mentioned I also hate peta.. this isn't an attempt to promote those terrorists.

My sister turned vegetarian and refuses to eat tasty meats because she watched one too many peta vids.. MY OWN SISTER! HOW COULD THOSE @@@$%%@!$ DO THAT TO MY OWN FAMILY! now she chooses to eat tasteless hippy crap for the rest of her life because of peta. :p

Peta is only a money making organization built on lies. The ones near the top are fat millionaires who don't give a **** about animal welfare.

[align=center]I HATE Peta. (I know you said you hate them so I'm not criticizing you or anything freeman, I'm just sayin` XD)

I watched an informational video on them (like why they're bad) and you won't believe some of the stuff I found out:

Peta is against pets and dogs for the blind.

Direct quote by Ingrid Newkirk:
"Our goal is total animal liberation and the day when everyone believes that animals are not ours to eat, not ours to wear, not ours to experiment, and not ours for entertainment or any other exploiting purpose."

Defining "total animal liberation": Any animals in captivity ANYWHERE will be set free to live their lives as they see fit.

And as someone said above our animals would not survive >_<

Peta has threatened people who eat meat's CHILDREN and said they'd murder them BECAUSE they ate meat.

Ingrid Newkirk also supports a man who is part of the ALF- Animal Liberation Front- who resort to very violent thigs. Rodney Coronado- a member of the ALF firebombed a Michigan State University and has many other accounts of dangerous arson. Rodney Coronado is also teaching people how to create MOLOTOVS- fireweapons for Peta. Ingrid has even called Rodney a "fine young man". Rodney. A convicted arsonist.

Peta also supports a man (Gary.. idkk how to spell his last name) who was arrested THIRTEEN times. Sometimes in maximum security prisons. For "random acts of kindness and compassion following in the footsteps of other radical law breakers".

Peta sends this convicted criminal to junior highs and highschools to preach for Peta. (which I believe is a CULT).

Using vandalizing and stuff to make your reforms happen.. that is terrorism.

Very deep in Peta's tax filings lays their biggest secret... they bought a walk-in freezer for 9,370.. what would Peta need for a freezer that big? A freezer like that is good for two things. Meat. Or cadavers.
Then they found a quote by Ingrid..
"...sometimes the only kind option for some animals is to put them to sleep forever."

Peta euthanized 1,325 dogs and cats out of the 2,103 animals they saved that year at it's headquarters. Killed 2/3 of the animals they rescued.

Peta. the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals... kills animals themselves. HYPOCRITES.

Yup, I found some pretty crazy facts o_<

I work in the pharmaceutical industry. I know people who may hate me for it, but I do it to save lives and help people. Even in the places I have worked that do not have animal facilities we have had issues with PETA. They resort to threatning employees trying to enter the building. I think they are so far over the edge to be very frightning.

I am watching the Penn and Teller..usually I love their show, but it is a bit one sided :p

But PETA and esp AFL need to go down and be exposed.

Latest posts

Back