?? sexing bunny problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malekai

Reaction score
I have a 5 and a half week old Netherland Dwarf bunny and I am having trouble sexing it .It has no genitalia??? It has an anus and a small lump just infront of the anus (where its bits should be)but it looks like it doesn`t have any where from which it urinates??? I have bred a few bunnies in the past but have never had this problem. Should I take it to a vet to have it checked out? Its eating,drinking and running a muck :) loves to cuddle etc but I am unable to sex it .I will try to take a photo over the weekend to show you all what I mean

Try applying a small amount of pressure around the area, usually it will sort of pop up. That is what I have to do with mine.

Hi missmerlin2010,
I have tried do so but it`s like there`s nothing there to pop out ? It looks like there is no hole there for something to pop out of?? I need to get a pic for you to see it will be easier to understand then :)

A pic would be helpful.. I know with my rabbits it isn't really a hole that you can see, just more underneath a fold of skin. But like I said, a pic would really help.

Latest posts

Back