sexes of bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shermaine

Reaction score
i'm quite confused now......does male rabbits have 2 testicle that are desended? Can that testicle be their organ too? now, i reallyconfused abt my rabbit sexes
[align=right][/align]

2 testicles hanging out left & right between it's pee pee part?

some other forum told me the 2 testciles could be organs.....

can someone took pic of the rabbit to differentiaite between male & female?

The two testiclesr part of the male's reproduction organ but its definitly not the organ tat they use for peeing. Basically as long as when the rabbits reach purberty at around 3+mths, u will see the testicles besides the peeing area. Tat means its a male. Usually at around 6mths if u still do not see the testicles, then its a female unless the testicle fails to desend out of its body. To correctly differentiate the sex of ur rabbits, look at their pee organ.Below is a link for ur info.

http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/sexingboys.shtml

so having the part tat are near the genital opening and flesh colored will be defintely a male?

juz reaslied now..i got 2 males and one of them quite fierce seem to be biting the other rabbit when i let them out....how should i reintroduce them without biting?

Yes along as there r the testicle there, its definitely a male. R u very sure that u have two males? U may wan to confirm it with vet.

Get ur rabbits neuter before u reintroduce them. Its easier when rabbits are neutered. Unneuter rabbits tends to fight.

shermaine wrote:
how should i reintroduce them without biting?
By getting them NEUTERED first so they won't fight.

I'm not trying to be mean here. I have two Netherland Dwarfs that I love dearly. They were littermates and they were "best friends" until their hormones hit and their testicles dropped.

They've been neutered about 10 months now - and they still won't play well together. I love them both and wanted them to be friends (after all - they were brothers) but it just isn't going to happen!

However neutering them did help them to become somewhat less aggressive (and it stopped the spray wars).

Peg

Latest posts

Back