Separating Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msprz75

Reaction score
A good friend of mine and I rabbit-sit for each other. She had a family emergency resulting in her having to leave town. I have had her rabbit got a week. They have been together for a few days before but not this long. I am nervous about separating them. Please advise!

That didnt make sense..... Does she only have 1 rabbit and youre worried about seperating it from your rabbit? If this is the case then best to keep them apart. If its 2 rabbits that are hers and they are bonded and normally live together then you need to keep them together.

And they've already been together in what has turned in to a week. Her rabbit has been free range because she left in an emergency.

Separate, but keep them in pens/cages next to each other, so that they will still have each others company. Then just see how they respond. Biggest thing is to make sure they don't get depressed, and that they keep eating, drinking, and pooping normally.

The biggest issue is that she isn't caged. The one she has was too big to transport spare of the moment and because she had to leave town on an emergency there was no time to figure something out. Her rabbit has just been free range. I will have to figure something out to separate them. Thx for the help!

Latest posts

Back