SEEKING: French Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are french lop breeders somewhere over near there .... but I don't know who they are right off.

She might want to contact SARBA (San Antonio Rabbit Breeder's Association) and ask if they have French Lop breeders - as I saw them at the rabbit show there.

Here is SARBA's address:

[size="+1"]http://bunnyrabbit.com/sarba/sarba.htm

Peg
[/size]

At the risk of sounding stupid, has she looked in the phone book at rescue centres and called them up or visited them?

To be honest I don't know for sure, it was another member who posted on her behalf. I'm assuming she has tried all the usual routes, I just thought I would try and help out a little and posted on here.

I would tell her to check petfinder.com first. She will be able to search for rabbits in her area. If she doesnt see a french lop she could always call around to local rescues and maybe they would contact her if they hear of any in the area. Or maybe she'll find another sort of lop to fall in love with and bring home.

PS. You should ask her to join RO :)

Ah....well...there is a rescue in Houston - Bunny Buddies or something I think?

I am sorry I didn't think of you asking about it being a rescue - I just happened to know of the folks in the Houston area! I also didn't know if french lops were common - I know its pretty uncommon to see them at shows in this area (I think) ..

Peg

ellissian wrote:
Thanks for the link Peg, but I think the lady want's to adopt one from a rescue. :)

Back