Sebastian's Home Thred

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost of Christmas Past wrote:
There is still time to change your bah humbug ways.
"It's Christmas Day!" said Scrooge to himself. "I haven't missed it.The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything theylike. Of course they can. Of course they can."

Miss Carolyn, me as one of the Spirits I was thinking maybe it wasn'ttoo late for you to change your mind huh? Tis the season of goodwilland all that, maybe Sebastian and Cali deserve to be together after allthey have proved their love. Its not to late to un ban Cali and Tuckerand put your bah humbug days behind you once and for all.

From the time Igot up this morning, Sebastian has been throwing his toys around,dumping his bowl, digging his mats all up, trying to chew his waythrough his cage door... basically just having a total fit!:shock:

Somebunny is angry that Cali didn't make it onto that Sleigh! :?

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
From the time I got up thismorning, Sebastian has been throwing his toys around, dumping his bowl,digging his mats all up, trying to chew his way through his cagedoor... basically just having a total fit! :shock:

Raspberry
That Carolyn has something to answer for - keeping those poor young Lovebuns apart!

Jan

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
From the time I got up thismorning, Sebastian has been throwing his toys around, dumping his bowl,digging his mats all up, trying to chew his way through his cagedoor... basically just having a total fit! :shock:

Raspberry
You know what Razz I think he and MH both had a converstationthat we did not know of. By 10 am my husband jumped out of bed allgrumpy which woke me up. I layed there until my bed started to vibratethinking the people on the 2nd floor was pounding around keeping myhubby up all morning. Well I finally jumped out of bed realizing thatall of the vibrating was from MeatHead trying to get his door open andhe litterly dug the door rug up to the coroplast all night long. Ughwhat a Christmas Am to wake up to adn I was so mad at him for doingthat and he had to get out of the cage. By the time I was done gettingthe rug out and cleaning his cage he litterly scratched me on mystomach, chest and oh did that hurt.

What a Night Christmas Eve was around here! I swear, it was worse than The Night of The Lepus.

First, it's all black and quiet in the middle of the night, and we hearSanta land on the roof. Cali got allpsyched running back and forth in her bedroom saying, "It'stime! It's Time! He'll take to to my Sebbiefinally!" Then Tucker was doing binkies in his roomsaying, "What took him so long to get here???"

I told them both to leave me out of it. I was tiredandI didn't want to get in the middle of theirmess. All I wanted was my treat from Santa and then to watchthose two fools act out whatever it is they were planning.

Sure enough, in comes Santa Claus. (He's always bigger than Iremember him from the year before.) I wonder if he's dyinghis fur. It looked really fluffy white - like silk.Very nice, but a Girl has to wonder if that color is real ornot. :ponder: I know, I know, I shouldn't've askedhim, but I had to know.Sure enough! It'sreal. Some people are so lucky to have such beautifulfur. He said that the snow in the North Pole is areally good conditioner for fur. I was going to ask him if Icould go live with him for a few months, but I don't like it that coldall the time.

Santa knew all about what they wanted to have happen and he sat themboth down and had a serious talk with them. He toldthem that kids can't leave their parents unless they have permissionand that if he were to abide by their wishes, he'd be beingNaughty. He said that Mom had her own ghosts to deal with andthat they'd come throughout the night and try to talk some sense intoher. (Let me tell you, when he got to that part, Ididn't know what it meant, but an hour later, the ghosts startedshowing up and Let Me Tell You! I never ever want tohave those ghosts visit me. I saw a movie with themonce in it. They were haunting some guy namedEbenezer. Believe me, it's a lot scarier when they're infront of you.)

Santa gave Cali and Tucker pats on the head and told them that they hadto listen to Mom even when they didn't want to, but he agreed that Momdoesn't give them enough credit for not being kits anymore.He gave them treats but told them that they have to try not to get intoso much trouble.

Get this! He did give mom coal! :shock: Ididn't think anyone really got coal. She didn'tseem to care very much.Mom didn't act like that guyEbenezer when she got up on Christmas Morning.

Things are calming down, but we're all being very good. Ihope you all had a good holiday. Oh! Check out thisvideo! I thought it was funny. "Soup on yourhead" :disgust: Humans make such fools out ofthemselves. I'm so glad I'm not one.

http://www.7secondsoflove.com/soupy_george/

Fauna

Dearest Sebastian,

I know it been awhile but I really wanted to be the FIRST one tosend you a

hase310.gif

Valentine!!!!!:kiss::hug:

Lots of love,
Crista

Crista! It's so nice to hear from another bunny! :bunnydance:A lot of my bunny friends went on vacation and I've just sat here eating craisins and shredded wheatfeeling sorry for myself! :(

My little girl did hear from the bunfather lately, and that was very nice. SLG and Raspberry assure me that things are settling down and many of my friends are coming back!!! Even some of our old ones!

Maybe we will be right back on top of our game, and this will soon be "the" happening thread for all the bunnies looking for a place to vent.

Happy Valentines Day Crista! Thanks for thinking of me!

XOXO-

Sebastian

4-28-050171.jpg

Latest posts

Back