Seasons Greetings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Reaction score
I know this is early to post a greeting for theholidays,but I guess I couldn't wait.Here is a season's greeting withPepper's picture on it,this picture was from last year and I used thispicture for Christmas cards last year,that I send to people.Petsmarthas pet photos taken with santa in December and I'm thinking of takingPepper to have his photo taken with Santa.Has anybody ever done thatwith there rabbit,have your rabbit photo taken with santa?

Very sweet, Pepper!

If anyone else has made holiday cards with their babies pictures, would sure love to see them.

Ever since I got Tucker, the first year I had him, I did make a holidaycard, and since, I send out Xmas cards that have with a rabbit or twoon them. Not easy to find always.

:)

-Carolyn

This year I'm either planning to take the boys toPetsmart for photos with Santa (but sometimes the quality of those areworse than what I can take) or I'll just make my own. My parents arenot keen on taking them on a 45 minute drive (each way) and I'm notsure they'd be too happy either. So when we set up the Christmas tree,I will place 2 tupperware storage containers on top of eachother, coverthem with either a red or yellow cloth (to add contrast to thetree)and place that in front of the decorated tree. I canthen simply spend hours trying to pose the boys (lol) and hopefully Ican get some good photos with my digital camera and maybe even get themdeveloped and mounted on a plaque so I can hang them on my wall. :D

I am thinking about doing santa pics. I thinkpetco does them for 5.00 for a donation. It all depends on my hours atwork, and the weather. If its really cold i woudlnt want to take themout.

Cristy

I have done the following picture of Pernod andPerry to send to some of my friends - just to confirm to them that I amthe Crazy Bunny Woman!

santas

Back