Seagrass Mats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybunnywrigley

Reaction score
I bought a seagrass placemat from Target and Iwas wondering if anyone else has gotten one from there and is it safeto use in Wrigley's cage? On the tag under materials itsays100% Seagrass. Is there any way to tell if it'sbeen treated?

Jenn

I have been wondering the same thing Jen, I liveIn Australia and strange as it may sound, I have been having troublefinding a 100% seagrass mat , but I guess if it says it's 100% would befine.

I can't seem to find any that haven't been "glued" together

Thanks AnnaS I have found similar ones here but they are the glued ones, I am thinking I will go to the carpet shop and look.:)

ariel wrote:
Thanks AnnaS I have found similar ones here but they are theglued ones, I am thinking I will go to the carpet shop andlook.:)
check out the link I gave Gabby in the thread aboutDaphnee, I think there might be a World Market in Australia becausethey are all over the world.

Thanks BBB I looked but is only in the States, they buy things from around the world and stock them in stores over in the U.S.

I am going to have a look on saturday ( I finally get a day off woohoo)at carpet place and freedom furniture shop, Freedom similar to Ikea andhave nick nacky stuff as well :)

Thankyou for the thought though :)

Latest posts

Back