sea grass mat question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossombunny

Reaction score
Ihave heard several of you mention that you havesea grass mats for you buns, and that you got them at pierone. I was wondering, are they safe the even if the buns chewthem? I was thinking of getting one for blossom, but I KNOW she wouldchew it, no doubt in my mind!! She chewsEVERYTHING! And if I go into pier one, what do I lookfor? Are they actually called sea grassmats?thanks!! Tracy

Yes they are safe, that's why so many members usethem. :)I'm not sure what they're called though, sorry,another member can help with that.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:

I must've been editing at the same time you were posting...your URL isMUCH better, though! Yes, that's it exactly and BIGGER, haha.

They are actually placemats, not for the door that I use. They do have a mondo dragongrass door mat.

If you go into the pierone, you look for the area that has theplacesettings, usually on one of the walls. Once you findthem you will know exactly what you were looking for!

They are all natural grass so it can be digested with no chemicals used(I called and asked about that) and they also have a wooden dowel inthem that the buns love to chew after the mat is gone =)

Latest posts

Back