Scotch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yourillusion

Reaction score
My kissy face little guy, I love you. I was hoping not to have to post on this thread for a long time to come, but I wasn't that lucky. I am happy to have known you for as long as I did, but it wasn't long enough. I miss you. I don't think you can ever be prepared to say good by, but you left so suddenly, and without warning. I just hope that you know we love you still and there is a whole in our hearts,that you filled. I can't look at your Pictures, because they still bring tears, but maybe someday. I love you.

Im so sorry about your loss. I don't know much about thwta happened to this fella, but I do know that anyone who had to loose a friend/family member/"pet" deserves kind words... As I said, I am so sorry for your loss.

Binkie free Scotch, there are many who miss you.:rip::bigtears:

I'm so sorry :( It's always very hard when you lose a friend. It sounds like he lead a very fulfilled life with you, though, and I'm sure he was very happy.
Binky free, Scotch :rainbow::pink iris:
~Butter and Diana

He was and is very loved, I can only hope, that he knew it. Thank you all for your words and thoughts they mean alot.

I am so sorry :cry2, it's so hard when you lose them.

You will be able to look at pictures soon, and remember the good times, give it some time.:hug1

Binky free at Rainbow Bridge Scotch :rainbow:

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison, & Angel Bunny Berri~

Of course he knew how much he was loved, he was a lucky bun knowing your love that some buns never get the chance to experience. :pink iris:

Im so sorry to hear about Scotch, I am sure he knows that he's your special bunny and that he's loved. They know it... each of my bunnies do. :rose:

Thank you all so much. I miss him so badly, his little kisses on my nose when I would check on him in the morning, his little wet ears from his water bowl, he was my little man. I just miss him.

I know you do........I know like a lot of people here just how hard it is when you lose them. I still miss Milly and cry for him everyday....but it is getting a little easier....just a little.

Take Care.:angelandbunny:

I can only hope it'll get better, right now i'm torn between missing him and being excited because Beau just delivered eight babies, Scotch is the daddy. So a part of Him lives on. I don't know what to think.

Oh, I think thats lovely having the 8 babies which are part of him. It's natural you will feel both sad and happy, but as you say part of Scotch lives on. I wish I had part of Milly, my only hope is to get another bun should his parents have a litter, you have much more than that.......8 little babies who are part of your precious baby.

I have read many post on this board, but I only read your post about Milly the day before Scotchie past, I'm so sorry for your loss too. Your right maybe it is ok to happy, about the babies, it just feels kind of like I am forgetting about him in a way. does that make sence?

It does make sense. I adopted Hope only1 week after Milly passed, I felt really guilty and still do for loving and having fun with her when Milly is'nt here anymore. Everyday it gets a little better, at the time I thought I would never stop the constant crying for him. But Hope helps, she is so funny.

You have something so precious......8 little babies that your boy left you. And although you will still grieve for Scotch they will help you heal.

Latest posts

Back