Scone MacBunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MikeScone wrote:
I've been expecting his Spring molt to start any day now, but so far, just a few odd tufts of fur here and there. Maybe we'll have a calm Spring. Knock on wood...
a belated happy gotcha day from all of us in the bunnery. rexy spring moults well under way here - tutus are in vogue this season:)

edited due to not wearing specs when typing;)

Here’s some new pictures of Scone from this past Sunday.

“Hi Dad!”
scone_5690.jpg

Exploring his world…
scone_5687.jpg

…getting reacquainted with friends…
scone_5695.jpg

…and chilling out in the living room.
scone_5707.jpg

“See, I know how to use my litter box!”
scone_5702.jpg

Scone is so photogenic and handsome. :hearts:

Who can blame you for stalking him with a camera? :D

The apple trees are in bloom, and what could be a better treat for a bunny than a fresh twig right off the tree, flowers and all?

scone_5805.jpg

scone_5812.jpg

scone_5814.jpg

After spending all Saturday at a Scout Camporee, I needed a day off. There’s nothing more relaxing than spending some time as a bunny portraitist – so here are some new mid-May Scone pictures.

Scone on his second-floor balcony.
“Excuse the mess, please - it's all the fault of this green bunny here.”
scone_5829.jpg

Scone on the ottoman. He often makes this a way station on his high-speed circuits around his world.
scone_5828.jpg

“Being up here’s fine – it’s the getting down…”

scone_5816.jpg

“This is my tent.”
scone_5819.jpg

“And this is my box – got to make sure all the other rabbits know that!”
scone_5821.jpg

scone_5822.jpg

Hey Mike I just read through Scone's Blog, he is such a cutie.

Exactly what colour is Scone? In some pictures he looks grey and in others he looks brownish.

Look forward to more pictures of the Hadsome Dude.

Susan:)

I just noticed you have Opal in the avitar area. DAH!!!!!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Exactly what colour is Scone? In some pictures he looks grey and in others he looks brownish. .. I just noticed you have Opal in the avitar area. DAH!!!!!
Yes, Scone's color is Opal. He looks grey or brown depending on the light and the angle of the picture, because Opal fur is banded. The outermost part of the hairs are grey, then there's a tan band, and the innermost part is black. There's also a tan patch on the nape of his neck.

Castor, like Patti's (slavetoabunny) Scooter, is essentially the same, but with a darker brown outer band.
scooter0801.jpg

slavetoabunny wrote:
I still have the scars to prove it. Scone was not amused by me turning him over on his back.
No, he wasn't... I think he thought it was a major assault on his dignity.

sconeteeth3217.jpg

He'd only been tranced once before...
clarascone0043.jpg

Needless to say, he's never let me get away with it.

Back