Scone MacBunny - 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the ramp, and how clever Scone is to work out what it's for so quickly (even if he doesn't always use it :p)

Glad to hear the Adequan is having a positive effect. Scone certainly looks good (as Always).

Jan

kherrmann3 wrote:
Is he giving you kisses in that last picture? Too cute! Bunny kiss pictures always make me go "aww!" :)
Yes, he's started to kiss me again. It's good to see his mood improving. I really think the Adequan shots are helping his spondylosis.

How's my OTHER favorite rex doing today?

Elf Mommy wrote:
How's my OTHER favorite rex doing today?
He's been in a good mood these last few days, even though I've dragged him to the office every morning. He's much more relaxed in the office than he was, stretching out behind the table instead of sitting in a corner. He's been eating well here, too, finishing his morning salad and pellets before we leave. Everyone's stopped by to give him craisins or banana chip treats - he got so excited yesterday he took a flying leap and snagged a banana chip in the air before one of our paralegals even got it close to his level.

I'm sure he doesn't enjoy the sub-q fluid injections, but at least he'll sit still while I hold him through the process.

Here’s a Scone fix for Thanksgiving Day.

One thing I’m thankful for is Scone feeling better – he jumped into bed with me last night AND this morning!

Scone chillin’ out on his director’s chair:
scone_4877.jpg

scone_4880.jpg

Such a face…
scone_4885.jpg

“I see you down there!”
scone_4895.jpg

“Try a picture from this side, now…”
scone_4898.jpg

Only two days ago, this was a full paper towel roll.
scone_4906.jpg

“See, Dad – I’m jumping up on the couch again!”
scone_4904.jpg

Personally, I don't think Scone has a 'bad-side' when it comes to being photogenic. Scone is so handsome from every angle!! Great pics of your little man.

:inlove:

myheart

Here are some new pictures of Scone MacBunny, for Christmas Week 2009.

“Gotta scratch that ear”
scone_4936.jpg

“Up on the sofa, now”
scone_4959.jpg

Break for a quick wash and brush-up
scone_4940.jpg

“You’re going to set off that flashy thing again, aren’t you?”
scone_4941.jpg

Nap time.
scone_4945.jpg

“Bok choy and celery – the perfect evening snack. I give this plate four paws.”
scone_4952.jpg