Scheduled her spay!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is Layla home? Hoping she's home, resting comfortablyand so glad all went well with the surgery.

K:)

Yep, all went well. She has a tiny incision on her abdomen (about an inch or less) and seems to be fairly alert, just goopy eyed from the eye-lube.

Mumford was excited to have her back. They're in side-by-side cages right now with Mumford in the xpen and Layla in a smaller super pet cage to restrict her movement.

Here are some pics of their "reunion"... Looks more like a jail visit :p

Screenshot2012-04-19at33429PM.png

A little blurry since he was trying to get through the bars...
Screenshot2012-04-19at33450PM.png

They miss being together, I can tell. I'd let them roam around for a little bit together but I fear that Layla would probably mount him again or run around too much. And while her sutures are internal and have glue on the outside to keep it sterile, I don't want her pulling anything out of place! I'm going to make her a smaller playpen out of NIC cubes so she can stretch her legs but not have full-roaming capabilities.

Awwww Mumford really missed his Layla.

Hoping the temporary split goes fast for both and those bars are removed so they can snuggle like before.

Really glad to see she's home and everything went well.

K:)

Latest posts

Back