Scatterless Lock-N-Litter Pan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratmom

Reaction score
Does anyone have the smaller one? I was wondering what the height of the front is. I have the jumbos which I love, but my holland got hurt on it a while back so I took them out. I need something lower, because the cardboard litter pans we make are not working for him. He's peeing and just sitting in it & I don't want that obviously. Unless someone can recommend something else please let me know TIA :)

I have the smaller size, but without the grate. The front is about 2.5".

You could try getting a rectangular cat pan or something similar sized plastic pan and put the edge. You might need to file it smooth, but it could still work.

I have the smaller one and my lionhead can't lie in it - it is VERY small - Peaches is less than 2 pounds and he'd overflow quickly- it's good for a baby bunny or a very small bunny only IMO

I just want something where he won't be standing in his urine. Something with wire above it I was hoping. The jumbo one did fill up quick, but he seemed to like it.

Latest posts

Back