Scariest night ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
Last night I for no reasons I decieded to double deadlock all our doors and I brought Marley into my room which i don't normally do.
Well I woke up an hour ago 2am as Marley was being really restless, then the side light came on i looked outside and couldnt see anything. But Marley kept looking around so i started to feel a bit nervous, then someone tried to open my door!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a door that goes outside... needless to say I PANICKED!! There was 2 big guys outside with a torch, they open the side gate and went into my front yard (my room is at the front), they jumped the wall. I couldnt breath i was so scared, i was shaking all over I couldnt even remember my neighbours numbers i had to look it up.
I can't sleep now :( my neighbour is staying the night. Tomorrow i'm getting my friend to stay over... Its my worst nightmare and it happened!! I'm just SOOOOOOOOO glad they didn't get inside... I just need to try and calm down.

:shock:!!

Oh my gosh, that's terrible! Do you have a description of the men? Maybe you should phone the police and notify it? It'll be alright, but that is so scary!

:shock:

That's awful!

I'd try to call the police and aware them of it. Keep a phone by you at all times, and if you can make it so your neighbor is on speed dial. I'd take your rabbits and go and stay at your neighbor's house, or at a friends, wherever you feel most comfortable. I would also recommend that your neighborand other people on your street/block keep a phone with them and be on the look out. I'm sure everything will be fine though.

Latest posts

Back