Scariest Movie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetegocalderon

Reaction score
Just curious what is the scariest movie you have all seen?

Mine is "Event Horizon" with Laurence Fishborne. I love scarymovies and need some ideas as to the next movie I'm going torent. My fiance is coming to Connecticut tomorrow, where I'vebeen staying and I wanted to rent a scary movie for us to watchtogether. Any ideas?

:yeahthat

"Here's Johnny!"

jack.jpg

I havn't seen a decent scary film for ages! Although The Ring freaked me, Ring Two was PATHETIC!

Err i hate scary movies. If I watchone thats REALLY SCARYI cant sleep with my light off forweeks :?and im 18! :tears2:

I think TheHostel is a good movie, but verycringey! Some bits were too gross to watch but at that pointyou can burry your head into your fiance lap;)or vice versa!

I'll be perfectly honest though you will alllaugh and even though now that I know it's not real it still scared thepee out of me.

The blair witch project - scariest part, the little hands all over thetent when their inside it in the dark - I screamed so dang hard andcouldn't sleep for a week lol.

The original "House on Haunted Hill" (1959)with Vincent Price.

The part where the old lady glides across the basement still creeps me out every time I watch it.

And "Night of the Lepus"......seriously scary.

i always thought the exorcist was scary.. ithink the original one. when the girl is posessed and i think shes kindof floating up the stairs, i cant really remember it that well, likewhat it looked like. but everytime i think about it my eyes startwatering cause thats always scared me.

1979_alien_014.jpg

"In space, no one can hear you scream"

This movie scared the #$@@! outta me when it was released in 1979. Iwent to see it with my boyfriend, not knowing what it was about at all.And walked out of that movie theater a couple of hours later thinkingI'd never be able to sleep again....ever.

(btw, the worst scene in that movie for me was the one where the alienwas approaching Mr. Jones when he was locked up in his carrier...THATscene haunted me for ages.)

Oh, and I second a vote for "The Blair Witch Project"! I didhave problems watching it in the theater because it was causing me tohave motion sickness, but it was SCARY!!! I'm just glad I didn't watchit before going on a camping trip somewhere...

I saw House of Wax the other night, and had agas laughing at how many scary movie cliches it used...it was actuallyquite funny instead of scary for me...HEHE!! :D

I have house of wax on dvd,and it is the mostcrappiest show,i wasted my money with that one,oh it was the updatedversion that i bought.

cheryl

I really liked the new version of the Omen. Itwasn't that scary though. My mum says the original was wayscarier but that was way before my time!

Yeah, I mean I found it to be most certainlymore creative as far as horror flicks go, but that was aboutit. I've never heard of a villian that coats his victims inwax and makes a whole town out of them. That was a bitinteresting...other than that, everything else was typical horrorcliche. The two siamese twin brothers, separated surgicallly,one disfigured...the other one protecting him...they both go insanewhen their mother dies, and then they take over a deserted town...etcetc etc. A small group of teenagers happen to camp nearby andhappen on the town, etc etc etc. Lol!! I wasliterally laughing most of the way through...

cheryl13 wrote:
I have house of wax ondvd,and it is the most crappiest show,i wasted my money with thatone,oh it was the updated version that i bought.

cheryl

Oh, I've never seen The Shining, though havealways wanted to. I have a hard time watching scary movies,so I don't very often, but there are ones that are classics that I knowI've GOT to see...and that's one of them. :)

I wouldn't mind seeing House on Haunted Hill, either! :)

maherwoman wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing House on Haunted Hill, either! :)
The original one is one of my favorites. The remake is okay, but I'm partial to the old movies.

I love all of the old B&W and theBflicks....Frankenstein, The Wolfman, Dracula, The Creature From theBlack Lagoon, The Mummy, The Blob, The Thing, Dr Jeckl and Mr. Hyde,...there too many to list.

Back