scamps ear dropped

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_jack

Reaction score
me andhubby were discussing what breed we thought our new rabbit is as it hassticky up ears and we didnt think he would be a mini lop but we came infrom washing the car and found that one of his ears hasdropped.

Is ear dropping like pmt cos scamp isn't very happy.

How long will it take for the other ear to drop roughly?

I don't know how fast their ears usually drop,but check for ear mites. That can cause a "lopped" ear in arabbit that wouldn't normally have it.

willcheck but i thought she was going to be a lop as she looks likehetti..what signs am i looking for?

Look inside the ear and see if it looks dirty. Or has a lot of build up in it

Virginia

black_jack wrote:
Is ear droppinglike pmt cos scamp isn't very happy.
That's funny. Maybe he's mad because he can't hear very well out of that ear now.

How old is he? I got my three lops when they were each about8 weeks and the ears had already fully lopped at that age.

Laura

That's what happened to my rabbit, Emmy a longtime ago. When I was done feeding Emmy, my dad called Katy and I intothe laundry room. He said 'look at her ear'. When we left to go on theForum to see if there was anything we could do, by the time we cameback, her ear was up again. :ponder:I didn't even know whathad happened!

Hi, I have two mini lops,the girl(Jackie)bunny has her ears down about 80% of thetime, where as Wilbur the boy bunny has one up & onedown. Sometimes he will have both of them down.

They are really cute.

Regards

Soooska

she'sabout 5-6 weeks will check her ear now she is a bit of a grouch at themoment presumably cos of the heat i have a fan on her but she's sulkinga bit xx

Latest posts

Back