Scamper and Pixie Meet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclairemom

Reaction score
Poor Scamper :expressionless Took Scamper and Pixie in the bathroom to meet where they could roam a bit supervised. He gently sniffed her and walked around her she payed no attention at first, just hopped around. Then she went over to him and slapped him and did a funny little side hope thing and I swear she tried to bite at him. He was doing nothing he just wants a friend :?. He was soooooo mean to him. It ended with me scooping her up in a towel and I opened the door and he hopped under Emma's bed to sulk. :grumpy:

I would wait until she is spayed to try the bonding. At three months she is almost a teenager and I think you remember what teenage buns are like. If she is mean to him to much you could sour him on bonding with her forever.

Got the bunnies together again for a few minutes yesterday. Nose to tail nose to tail circle circle circle. Scamper would get over Pixie and hold her down for a few seconds, then more nose to tail circles. Every so often she would hump his face :confused2:. All in all much better than last time. Pixie behaved for the most part, there was no boxing or nipping.

Latest posts

Back