Say Hi to Phillip J Fry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It will be 2 weeks this Tuesday, we got a new puppy. Following our "Futurama" theme his name is "FRY". Amy passed last July and we still have Lela even though she is ancient as Great Danes go, she still is going strong. Fry's father is almost 200 pounds and his mother is over 150, so, you may have figured out he's a Great Dane also. The coloring is called Merlequin and he's from a litter of 11 and he's about a 3rd larger than the rest of his siblings. He's fitting in quite nicely and thinks he's a lap dog. He will be 10 weeks old this Wednesday and is already at 30 pounds as of last night so he's gonna be a big boy. Will share some pics here eventually, as we are gong to do 2 a week till he's full grown.:panic:

I'm happy for ya'll that you finally found a new pup. I cannot wait to see some pics. Like you I prefer the larger breeds although I haven't yet been lucky enough to share my home with one that big. Someday though.

How cute, though I don't think he's going to be any small Fry ;) Bad joke :p Looking forward to pictures also :) How old is Lela?

Congrats on your new puppy! I to like larger breeds I have a 90 lb 4 year old red/rust doberman named hexi promise I also have a 5 year old white/black/ spotted pitbull/springer spaniel cross named sereniti jayde. She is about 60 lbs.

Latest posts

Back