Say a prayer for Skippy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1487

Reaction score
We're heading back home for a while..Back in Virginia. He's going to be traveling 1,039 miles!!!!! He handles car rides pretty well, so I'm not so worried. But, just to be sure!!!!

Are you doing the whole journey in one go, or stopping overnight somewhere? Make sure Skippy has water and some hay, and also make frequent 'comfort' stops as he may only eat/drink when the car isn't moving. If he is in a carrier, put it so that it is lengthways in the car, so if you have to stop suddenly, he won't be thrown face forward :)

Jan

If you follow Jan's suggestions, I'm sure that he will be fine. I'll be thinking of Skippy and wishing him safe travels:pray:

We stopped over night on the way back..theyallowed pets so he stayed in the hotel room with us. But,otherwise..The first few hours he wouldn't touch his food..afterthat, he ate and drank just fine. He's doing better of coursenow that he's back home. But, he had a wonderful time with my family.He loved all the attention..I think he misses it now.

Back