Sapphire may be joining Abbey as Christmas Dinner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww. hee. The cradle picture is very cute. Is she ever scared to jump down?

Why are people talking about christmas dinner...do you cook the bad bunnies?:shock:Ive never had rabbit (thefood)in my life and never intend to. Also I think I can truthfully sayI have one RASCAL of a rabbit:X... he stresses me out so much that heseven made me cry (believe it or not)! He growls when i touch him, bitesme when I put my hand in his cage, digs everything, pulls everything,pees and poos everywhere (and hes been fixed!) and sometimes he runs upto me and scratches my hand just for the hell of it:(! He's kicked mein the neck, dug under the gate several times (took 30 minutes eachtime to get him back in the safe part of the property!). He even getsmad when I feed him or clean out his stinky courters. He also pushesout all the toys i give him and growls if I leave them in there withhim, he runs at me (and our cats) when ever he feels it necessary-bothcats are now terrified of him (even though hes smaller than them).Ithink most of all he just enjoys running awayfromme:tears2:and I do my best to catch him nicely butsometimes he annoys me soo much!!! And he gets out of his cage when Imputting food in:growl:. Im just hoping that he'll calm down as he getsolder but if not il just look at it positively... he is one amusingrabbit!!!:blueribbon:

No she has been up on that dresser at least a100 times by now. The only thing that scares this rabbit isthe bathroom.

I was laying down in the bath and I guess she did not know that I wasthere. I sat up. All I saw was the white of hereyes. She shot up in the air and did not touch any of thefloor as she was leaving the bathroom (at top speed mindyou). Now when she passes the bathroom she runs byit. Guess she is in fear of the monster in the tub LOL.

Susan

irishmist wrote:
I was laying down in the bath and I guess she did not knowthat I was there. I sat up. All I saw was the whiteof her eyes. She shot up in the air and did not touch any ofthe floor as she was leaving the bathroom (at top speed mindyou). Now when she passes the bathroom she runs byit. Guess she is in fear of the monster in the tub LOL.

That is so funny, Susan.

I can see that. Sometimes I take MeatHead in thebathroom with me while I soak in the tub. I did that one time and heflew up and ran to the door trying to get out. He kept digging at thebath rug near the door until I got out of the tub. Poor baby. Now I sayMeatHead I amcoming up then he puts his front paws on theedge to watch me. lol

Maybe we s/ gather up all the bad bunnies forChristmas dinner...as small as most of them are, they won't be a verybig meal alone. I have a thumper we could throw in the pot....

If Hopi don't start behaving I have abig stew pot with his name on it. He's driving me crazy. Otis taughtHopihow to thump for attention.:growl:Theirthumping is making my head thump.

Tina

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Maybe we s/ gather up all the bad bunnies for Christmasdinner...as small as most of them are, they won't be a very big mealalone. I have a thumper we could throw in thepot....

No Jokes about putting bunnies in pots, I know a person here who put her bunny in a pot ! On top of the stove too!!!

Ok ok the pot just had bunny in and no heat on the stove, and yes itwas rather cute in a weird way wasn't it Lis,,,,, mmm nah no names,they know who they are ;)LOL

Sparky_stew.jpg

Back