Sapphire may be joining Abbey as Christmas Dinner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
Is it the weather... could be

Is it the time of year... could be

Is it the easiest way to make Mommy pull her hair out.......... DEFINATELY!

About a week ago I get called out to the livingroom by myhusband. He yells, Get out here quick! I cometearing out and can not see any life threatening disaster(the loudness of his yell told me different) I look aroundand there was Sapphire sitting right in the middle of my dining roomtable. She is sitting there pleased as punch with that ...OhMommy... Look what I did... aren't I a clever girl!

I figured that that was just a fluke.

Nope not a fluke. Tonight as I am chatting online with thegirls. I hear my music box start to go. I thought..gee that has not been turned on in months. I wondered why itall of a sudden started to play. I turned around to see...you guessed it.... Sapphy sitting on my dresser as pretty as can be andis licking the music box.

Now I can understand how she could have gotten up on the dining roomtable, she probably jumped on the chair first, the dresser is a wholedifferent ballgame. It is at least 3 feet high. SoI put her down and give her a scolding (which by the way does notwork!) She just bats her eyes at me. Five minutes later Icatch her jumping up. She jumped from a sitting position, andit looked like she could have gone even farther by the way she overjumped the top.

She also has a fine time at clearing off my endtable she will jump onit and knock everything off with her nose. I even caught hertrying to run off with the lamp. I have spent hours lookingfor my remote, only to find it in her cage.

Needless to say I have earned my grey hares (hairs)!

Susan

Oh my my...

Does Sapphy have "Flubber" under her feet? (Note: if you didn't see the movie, you won't get it)

You must really have a handfull now. I swear itmust be the cold cause meatHead just love jumping on our antique nightstands too. He does it to make us so paranoid. lol.

Come on now IM, what are you doing accusingperfectly innocent Sapphy of doing something like that??? Dont you knowbetter???! :cool:

Pez prolly jumped on there first and said hey Sapphy come up here its cool and then, the rest is history LOL

How cute is that!!!!! what a lil sweetie...she just wants you to be proud of what she can do!!

It is amazing how high the lil stinkers can jump!

Why can't Sapphire enjoy pretty things too?? :mad:

-Carolyn

::laughs:: Rabbits can actually standing leap upto 6ft, that is without a running start. Gir has sprung frommy feet to my shoulder in a time a panic, I was sitting down... butstill that is quite a leap!

=) Silly bunny, so pleased with herself

:disgust:Why you being like that? Poordear Sapphire is trying to impress her mom with her jumping skills. Asfor the night stand, she's just ummm helping you dust, yea dust.

Sapphy, I understand baby and I am very impressed. But maybeyou shouldn't do that for awhile, you might time out and that's notfun. pssst, notice I said for a while baby girl that could be an hour aminute or a day.;)

Tina

Ruka: Yes she may just have flubber hidden under that fur lol

FM : No doubt in my mind that Pez had a hand in it

Gypsy: What ya trying to say? LOL

PGG: Yes it is amazing!

Carolyn: Yes, but she likes them on the floor :(

Peg: Good idea about the bills to bad I have paid them already this month!

Buns: Maybe we should have a bunny olympics!

Tina: Gave Sapphy your advice, but she is in Mommy Deaf Mode right now and has been timed out 3 x today all ready!

Anyone know if they make baby gates for Kangaroos??????

Susan

Be like Mr. Z. He decided to jump upon my sofa table I have in front of the window. He sits thenjumps to three feet up, lands on top and slides over it into thecurtans and to the floor. The table is only about 6 incheswide or so. He has not tried it again. Solution,more wax!!

Ed

After the 30th time of getting up and putting her back on the floor I gave up. She now owns the dresser!

Here she is in all her glory, surveying all she owns!

irishmist wrote:
After the 30th time of getting up and putting her back onthe floor I gave up. She now owns the dresser!

Here she is in all her glory, surveying all she owns!
Have you looked where she is sitting in that picture,right next to the dollies craddle, maybe she wants to be near thedolly? Maybe it's her mummy instinct kicking in.

Seriously though does she always sit next to the craddle when she jumps up there?

attachment.php

:love:There's that white nose I love so much.

:kiss:I love you Sapphy.

Tina

I just LOVE that picture! It's like "What are you looking at? I'm supposed to be here!"

Hef and Skittles have been acting weird lately, too. I don'tknow if it's the weather or if it's because they miss Poco.Skittles grunts at everything and everyone lately and has been sprayinglike crazy. I can even give her much run time anymore becauseit's a constant pee fest when she's out, and Mommy only has so muchspot remover and patience.:X And Hef has been racing aroundchewing on everything (way more than normal) and has been nippy withScott and me, which he never is. I've been trying to spendsome extra time with them lately. Hopefully they'll calm downsoon! If not, we've got dinner for Christmas ANDHanukkah!:shock:

Latest posts

Back