Salutations~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckRogers

Reaction score
I started breeding about 2 years ago. This spring I’m gonna get 2 more breeds before starting a Rabbitry.
New Zealand White, Rex, Flemish Giant, and Lionhead.
This is an old photo when he was younger but this is Buck Rogers

Attachments

• A934950A-F33A-4281-B78A-498E19B9A0D9.jpeg
    A934950A-F33A-4281-B78A-498E19B9A0D9.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 2
Hm, what are you breeding for?

I mean, a single breed can be quite a task, me myself just breeds muts from stock locally available, so my stakes are pretty low - feeding me, and selling some offspring to other people producing their own meat (and occasionally as pets)

Hm, what are you breeding for?

I mean, a single breed can be quite a task, me myself just breeds muts from stock locally available, so my stakes are pretty low - feeding me, and selling some offspring to other people producing their own meat (and occasionally as pets)
I sell them as meat and pets. The Lionheads specifically Pets

I don't mean to sound so mean, but breeding a rabbit as meat is just disgusting and this is a forum for those who love rabbits and want to save them from being sold as meat. There are enough rabbits in the world that need a loving home. Breeding them and selling them for some quick cash for them to be eaten is truly heartbreaking.

Back