Salutations everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roguemoppet

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone,

Just found and joined the board :) I am looking forward to meeting you all!
My name is Mim and I'm just outside of phoenix arizona.

We have three rabbits in our household, Theodora "Theo" and Andromeda "Andy" are a pair of sister flemish giants. Caspian is a giant angora/german angora cross
who is a great big teddy bear.

We also share the house with two great dane's, a big old maine coon cat, and one
greenwing macaw.

~Mim

Welcome, Mim! If you want, you can start a "bunny blog" with pictures of your rabbits (and other animals, too)!

RO is an awesome place, so I'm certain you'll love it here!

Matt:cool:

[align=center]Hey Mim, welcome to RO! [/align]
[align=center]:wave:[/align]
[align=left]I'd love to see some pictures of all your 'kids'. I second that blog idea! :nod[/align]

[align=left]Hi Again,

thank you for the warm welcomes :D My husband was reading over my shoulder
a couple minutes ago and told me I should fess up as to what our
zoo really consists of.

I usually try to avoid the topic :p

We have the following

Two great danes
Two devon rex cats
One maine coon cat
Two eclectus parrots
One african grey
One miligold macaw
One green wing macaw
Three bunnies
Three ferrets
One Hamster
Two human toddlers.

I am a stay at home Mom and most of my time is spent cleaning up poo of some sort or another :D

~Mim

[/align]

Don't feel bad. I have a zoo myself. We're in the same boat. :D

Zoo Count

• Three Pitbulls
  • One German Shepherd
  • Two rats
  • One hamster
  • Koi
  • Paddle Tail Salamander
  • One Bunny
  • One cat
  • One Florida King Snake
You've definitly got me beat, but hey, animals make our lives complete.

I am sooo glad to have another AZ member on the board. I am right here in Prescott :biggrin2:!

You do have quite the zoo! I love it though, who wouldn't want a little zoo? I have three bunnies and four rats, but hopefully a dog to come in the fall :).

Devon Rex cats? I must see pictures. I love "curly" animals. My biggest fatty rattie boy, Spartan, is a rex rat :D.

- Amy

Welcome to the forum - nice to hear that we're gonna have more flemish giants on here. We just lost our black flemish giant, Tiny, about 5 weeks ago - so I look forward to hopefully seeing more pictures of black flemish giants!

I love your zoo.....quite a variety of animals....

Peg

Wow, you do have quite the zoo and some very large. I would love to have a maine coon someday and a great dane etc. Well after reading about all your wonderful pets, we would love to see pictures.
Thanks!

:hello :welcome1to the RO Family!!

Wow...what a wonderful zoo you have! We currently have 10 animals (eight buns, plus three more coming into the mix, along with a foster...and two kitties) and a human goofball kid ourselves, so we know how ya feel having a big ol' family!

I, too, have a Flemish Giant. His name is Teeny, and he is a HOOT and a HALF!! Don't ya just LOVE Flemmies?

We LOVE pictures around here, so feel free to start a Bunny Blog for everyone and tell us all about them! :)

Also, feel free to browse our extensive Lagomorph Library, which has all sorts of articles about just about every facet of bunny life! From health topics to just good bunny information!

So, pull up a chair, grab some coffee (or tea), and have fun! :)

Hugs to you and the zoo!

Rosie*

what a zoo! i'd really love to see pics of your bunnies! flemmies are so fun, and i think angoras look just like muppets!

Welcome! :welcome1It sounds as though you have quite a LARGE zoo (and not just in numbers;)). I've always wanted a maine coon cat but will probably never have one as the animals I do get seem to find me and I don't get to choose. I would love to see some pics of your whole zoo. I loveyour bunny names - can't wait to see some pics and so glad you found us.

[align=left]Welcome!

This is a great website for anything bunny. There are many flemmie slaves on this forum, including myself.

You will have to post pictures of your Flemish in the thread Flemish Fever: The Next Generation below:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=33908&forum_id=1

I don't have quite the zoo you do, I have 15 indoor bunnies (5 of them Flemish), 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 teenagers and a very understanding wife (the bunnies are mine:)). I've had a sports car, my wife is a pretty blonde, so for my mid-life crisis I got into bunnies, one came to"visit" and never left.the rest is history.
[/align]

Latest posts

Back