Sadie is gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evey

Reaction score
Last night Sadie passed away, and I don't know why. I've only had her for a few months, and I feel terrible.

Binky free, Sadie girl

sadieplaypen.jpg

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I'm so sorry hon. Were there any symptoms that you can recall? Had she been acting normally?

She was so beautiful.:(

Binky free Sadie:rainbow:

Thank you. She had been acting the same way since I saved her...she was eating and pooping normally too.

She woke my boyfriend up "screaming" last night, and he went to console her, and that's when she passed away :bigtears:

Evey wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I'm so sorry hon. Were there any symptoms that you can recall? Had she been acting normally?

Thank you. She had been acting the same way since I saved her...she was eating and pooping normally too.

She woke my boyfriend up "screaming" last night, and he went to console her, and that's when she passed away :bigtears:
Will you have a necropsy done or did you just lay her to rest:(?

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Evey wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:

Will you have a necropsy done or did you just lay her to rest:(?
We've already buried her today, but that would have been a good idea since I still have Mr. Evey, and I REALLY want to know what caused this.

Sadie was such a beautiful girl. She was so lucky to come into your care even if only for a short time.

Rest in peace sweet girl :bunnyangel:

What a beautiful girl she was...such a sweet face....:tears2:

I'm so sorry for your loss, Evey; it's just always so painful to lose them. :hug2:

Binky free, Sadie....

Back