Sad News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
I just received some very sad news about a little girl, Abi, who slipped and fell into pond and could not be revived. Abi was outside playing with her new bunny and wandered out of the yard. The lady who sold Abi the rabbit feels terrible, so I would appreciate everyone saying a little prayer for Abi and keeping the family in your prayers. I cannotbegin toimagine how devastated they must be to have lost their little girl.

Pam

That is so terribly sad. That is the kind of thing I was always so afraid of with my kids,especially since we spent so much time outdoors. I will be thinking of her family and keeping them in my prayers.

Raspberry

Such horrible news, we will send good thoughts to that end of the world...

Take care

Cher

Oh Good God, I'm so so sorry! That poor family. They'll most definitely be in my prayers and thoughts.

What a horrible horrible tragedy. That's absolutely devastating. My heart and prayers go out to that poor family. I'm sick over their loss. I can't begin to imagine what they're going through.

-Carolyn

Oh, this is indeed sad news. It is always heart-breaking when someone so young is taken away so soon. Abi's family andfriends will be in my thoughts and prayers.

-Carrie

I received info from my friend Eva (who had sold the rabbit to Abi's family)as towhere cardsto the family can be sent:

(The family does not have insurance if anyone would like to send a donation to cover funeral expenses and a marker for the little girl's grave site)

The Steinmetz's dont have internet access and I dont know what their mailing address is either. But I just called my brother and he said that any cards or whatever could be sent to his house and he would make sure they get it.
c/o Bill Everhart
Danny & Dessi Steinmetz
6119 Celestial Dr.
Middletown, OH 45042

Eva put up this web page in memory of Abihttp://www.btwrabbitry2.tk

Thank you and Eva so much for the information.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back