Ryo isnt herself

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manda

Reaction score
the past week or more Ryo hasnt came out of her cage much during playtime. does your rabbit have its times when it just wants to stay in its cage? she is eating and pooping. drinking, and still doing happy binkies when she is out of the cage. but she doesnt want to come out as much as she used to and she rarely plays with her toys anymore. i think shes bored. i will bring her home some boxes and make her a bunny box mansion. does it sound like she is bored to you? she isnt old yet, shes just about 2 yrs and 4 months.

also she is eating twice as much hay as usual, and isnt that a sign of boredom?

Elf's cage door was open practically ALL day on Wednesday, and she didn't feel like coming out to play. I'm figuring rabbits go through those times when they just want to relax. Today she hopped around like crazy through the house. She's thrilled because the kids cleaned their playroom and now she's allowed in there, too. I'd give Ryo a couple more days before getting concerned. :)

yeah and i must remember its hot. we dont have ac, its about 76 in here right now. Alex seems lazy too today. he has had his door open for about an hour now and just went out once and ran two laps around the room, now he is back in his cage relaxing.

Hehe...I live in Florida where it frequently gets into the mid 90's (and feels MUCH hotter with the humidity) during the day. I think we have our AC set to 76...and that's COOL for us. :)

I always thought it was funny. When I lived in Michigan as a kid, Mom would let us go barefoot outside when it hit 70 degrees. In Florida...people are pulling on their sweaters at 70.

hehe

its was 103 a few days ago!!!

but i live in a basement house, its naturally cooler since its under ground, we had two fans on, and the rabbits had frozen water bottles and a put some sheets in the freezer so they would be cold for the bunnies. i fed them frozen grapes and blue berries! they didnt seem too awful uncomfortable. i am sure it was no hotter than 83 in here

Back