Running around us in circles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4n1m4l_L0v3r

Reaction score
I apologize if this question has been askedbefore, I have searched the Forum and other sites and haven't been ableto find the information I need.

My bunny, Miffy, likes to run around everyone's legs. From the minuteshe is let out of her cage she is circling our legs, sometimes she evendoes Figure 8s. Is there any specific reason she does this? Is this herway of telling us she wants something?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank You! (in advance)

Welcome aboard!

That's usually a sign of love and courtship. When my rabbitgot neutered, he didn't do it as much. It's so cute, isn'tit?!

Don't apologize about questions you have. That's how we learn.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

-Carolyn

Beautiful Bunny!

Yup, it seems your little one has quite a crush on you folks!

:)

-Carolyn

What does it mean if the bunny does not runaround me, but when he sees me in morning, he just goes crazy runningaround all of his stuff. Kinda like he is excited to see me. Am Iright? or is he asking for food?

My Pepperlikes to run circles around myhusband's legs,sometimes Pepper runs circles around my legs,but he doesit more with my husband.Also,Pepper licks my husband alot and hedoesn't lick me that much.

My Peppers likes to run around in circles in his cage...he does laps...lol. then he flops when he's done.

Huggy is having a great time doing it!!

I swear he is trying to trip my dad and kill him! lol!

The other night he was speeding round 2 chairs doing figure 8s, i was in fits, Bunny Grand Prix!!

Latest posts

Back