Rules our slaves should know!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oreo says

#66. Everything my chin touches is mine, including you!

#67. Do not ever throw away empty toilet paper rolls.

#68 You need to learn how to wiggle your nose like mine so we can bunny talk.

#69 Yes, when I stare at you, I really am plotting something.

Rocky would like to add to the rules:

#71 - If i sit on the back of the couch and stare at you blankly this means that cuddles shall be forfeited promptly and until you are dismissed

#72 - I make the rules on when 'outside time' is over and if you continue to make advances I will simply hide where you cant get me

#73 - Anything left in reach is fair game and I will chew and destroy it at my leisure. You can then clean it, I like to watch you clean

#74 - If attentions are not given on demand I WILL proceed to annoy you until you are left with no choice but to give up the goods. This includes, but is not limited to, licking your clothes, nipping, scratching pant legs and walking on keyboards

:happybunny:

75) Those are not your shoes. Those are my lovers.

76) Today I chin the livingroom, tomorrow the WORLD mwahahahaha!

77) All food is to be eaten Cookie Monster style. If the bowl is not upside down, you're doing it wrong.

A few from Q-tip....

78. There must always be a full bag of apple chips, even if you just opened a new one.
79. I don't give a you-know-what if it's 5 am, when you open a new bag, you must go to the store to enforce rule 78.
80. Snuggles will only happen once I get a treat. Give me an apple chip, and I'm yours forever.

Viola wrote:

77) All food is to be eaten Cookie Monster style. If the bowl is not upside down, you're doing it wrong.

Haha!! I love the last one!

If you take me out in the snow, i decide when we go back by running towards my hutch. Just because you might be getting cold or you're worried incase i get too cold/wet doesn't mean i want to go back. I'm fine; i just want to play while it's still there.

(sorry this is long, but it's true!)

Skeletor says, "backoff dad, mommy belongs to ME! I dont care if u have a piece of paper saying otherwise."

Shee-Ra says, "the more time u spend brushing the knots and bedding and pieces of hay out of my fur, the quicker i will make sure to undo your meticulous handiwork (even tho i throw a fit and toss my head and dig at myself once im all snarly and dirty and again)."

best rules EVER!

If you dont want me to get sick from kitty litter, then make sure you get the kind I can eat.

Do not expect me to let you close the door to my cage after playtime. I do not belong in there and I will fight you until you give in.

Under the mini slave's (Audrina) bed is my favorite hiding spot. DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT block it so i cant get under there

Min'z rulz for dah Bunny mommaz:
78. I'm allowed to cuddle under your chin!
79. Don't let the dog look at me!!!
80. Let me dig holes in dads lawn!!!
81. Don't flip me over on my back unless I'm on your lap!

83) Do you expect me to bwush myself? Zero excuses for dis knot in my furz.

84) If Carrotz are good for you den dey are good for me, wuts dis nonsense about dem being sugary. I like my carrotz!

85) I sitz at my bowl every morning for a reason. So bwing me da good stuffz!

86) Your pants look hot so I gave you some air holez. Now be happy about it, not madz!

87) I peed on you because I love you and now you iz mine.

Houdini's Rule
#25 Continue to TRY to rabbit proof my room, your attempts amuse me :goodluck xD LOL Sooo true

Latest posts

Back