Rules our slaves should know!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi I am Nibbles, wabbitdad12 is my slave. I thought I would start a list of rules my slave forgets sometimes. Maybe the hoomins can read this and become better slaves to us.

Feel free to add to the list.:)

Rule #1

Veggies are to ready at the same time everyday and be properly chilled.

Rule #2

Banana chip's should be given out daily.

Michiko has some rules to add to Nibbles' list.

Rule #3
Provide lots of things to destroy!

Rule #4
Never let the hay rack get down to less than 25% capacity.

Rule #5
Salads should always have a lot of broccoli in them.

Powder would like to add to the list as well:

Rule #6

Fresh grass should be provided any time I ask. I don't care if it is raining, the middle of a hailstorm, or if you don't feel like going out and crawling around the yard to find me the grass I like.

Rule #7

My litterbox shall never become soiled, or I shall soil the floor. Which one I use is up to you.

Rule #8

Papers left within my reach are fair game. Do not bring your problems to me because YOU left an important phone number by the phone on paper I chewed.

Silas would like to add...

Rule #9
Always remember to make sure my litterbox is in the same spot every time you put it back or I move it, or I will pee where it was.

Rule #10
Do not give me hay racks or boxes that I can sit in. I WILL pee in them instead of my litterbox if you do.

From Solara...

Rule #11
Never hand me my treats- place them on the ground and slowly back away.

And Sabriel shall add,

Rule #12
Never make me do tricks for my treats, just give them to me.

I wish the slave would listen to these:

Rule #14

No baths ever. Under any circumstance.

Rule #15

Bananas and rat lab blocks are to be given whenever asked for.

MILU would like to post Rule #16:

Let's have dinner together: :toast: :eats::eats:
Sit down by me and eat your weird food while I eat mine looking at you eating yours, got it? :eats::eats:
It gets better if we're all watching TV and there's country music on it - either or not you like it, after all, this is about what we bunnies like!

:highfive:
:popcorn2:popcorn2

Jelly Bean with rule #17

When I'm out of my cage exploring I dont like it when you say "No dont chew on that." I like that spot in the floor, I'm a bun and thats what I do. Deal with it.

Also, do not run me out of the cats litter box, Its different. I tasted his litter and I'm thinking of making you change mine.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Oreo wants to add some

#18- feed us on time

#19- no snugglin after 1:00 am

#20- cats r toys not companions

#21- chicks and rabbits dont mix

#22- when we arrive somewhere all attention is on us

Becky's Rules
#23 Never forget the oats on the pellets or I won't eat

#24 Daily adoration must be paid in full at time of request- lots of ear rubs and compliments prefered

Houdini's Rule
#25 Continue to TRY to rabbit proof my room, your attempts amuse me

#26 I should always ride in the front seat on trips especially when it is hot as the air conditioner works better there. If I have to ride in the back make sure the foam is memory foam as it is softer.
#27 Don't complain because I chewed a hole in your new leather chair and it is going to cost you big bucks to have it fixed. Counselling care is expensive too and I don't charge you for listening to your problems. We are even!
#28 Sometimes I get hungry for something other than pellets or hay in the middle of the night. How do you think I got so plump. Just get it or I will chew on the couch next.

Nova would like too add
Just because I am small if you put anything in my play pen that I can jump on I will jump out and go visit Smokey! ps when is he getting fixed so I can play with him???

Latest posts

Back