Rugs...need a bit of help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My floors are really slippery in Busters room and he won't go anywhere else bc he's a shy guy. So someone suggested I buy a rug or two, sooo I was wondering what kind of rugs do you recommend and post a picture please! :) thank you for your help!

I do not use rugs (all carpet) but might be able to help a little. You want to make sure that its loops are not big. Make sure that it is something that the nails will not get caught on easily. Something that is easy to clean would help.

Any area rug with low pile should work. You'll just have to see if your bunny will be one to chew on it. I have carpet around but here is a pic of one smaller area rug that I used as a floor for a temporary bunny cage.

16589_111800_390000002.jpg

Oh okay. Thanks guys, I've actually seen that rug!!! I will look into a large one for the whole room. Thanks again :)

I used to have rugs in my rabbits cage, they were just those regular area rugs? I think? It had a rubber backing, I took them out of my rabbits' cage but I have one in the middle of my room and my rabbits love running around on it

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm going to do a trial run with several different mats and watch him to see what he does.

Latest posts

Back