Ruby's Thread (pics)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow4vr

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Ruby and I am a minirex. I am about 4 months old. My mommy rescued me from a lady that bought me for her daughter. Her daughter would pick me up a lot and try to cuddle. I was a scared little baby bunny and I would run away and hide. The lady and daughter didn't like that so they planned to abandon me outside! Thankfully my mommy overheard the lady talking and stepped in to save me. My mom is taking me to the vet next month to get spayed. I'm pretty nervous but I know I'll be ok. My mommy says its what's best for me.

My favorite things to do is jump on my brother. He is a pitbull/bulldog and he loves me very much. He is a great cuddler!

My favorite food is Timothy hay. I also love dandelion greens, endive, turnip greens, well pretty much everything that's green!

This is me in my cage and my brother Jack
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1378696143.134300.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1378696209.032488.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1378696253.015897.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1378696321.399769.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1378696332.299415.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Scrolling along, came to the picture of Ruby on her back waving, and literally gasped. So cute!

Ruby, you are a real cutie! Love that reclining pose! :hearts: Wow! You do have a big brother pooch! Glad he is cuddly to you! We have stool pigeon macaw bunny sitters! When we sneak out of the xpen, they squeal on us so it alerts mom that we are out having fun without her! We bunnies just want to have fun! :party:

Hi Ruby,

You are really beautiful. I bet you could be a show rabbit. You sure are a lucky bunny to have been adopted by such a good bunny mom!

She´s adorable, that colouring is lovely and her laid back wave is great. I bet nobody bothers her with Jack looking on.

Hope to see more of this lovely lady and she was lucky you heard what was going to happen to her and took her in. She looks very happy.

Looking forward to more on Ruby and Jack and more pics.

Scrolling along, came to the picture of Ruby on her back waving, and literally gasped. So cute!

Seriously!! She is my first rabbit and her cuteness gets me every day!

She´s adorable, that colouring is lovely and her laid back wave is great. I bet nobody bothers her with Jack looking on.

Hope to see more of this lovely lady and she was lucky you heard what was going to happen to her and took her in. She looks very happy.

Looking forward to more on Ruby and Jack and more pics.

Thank you! Im usually a reptile lady (I rescue snakes and lizards) but over hearing this woman day she was going to let a baby bunny out into the wild was not something I could let happen. She has brought so much joy to my life it's crazy! I can always count on her to brighten my day!

Jack was actually scared of her when I first brought her home! He would run and hide! Haha after her chasing him around the house and jumping on him when he was sleeping he warmed up to her and now they are inseparable. It's so cute. Of course I am always supervising when they are together. Jack is so cute, while I am at work he sleeps in her room next to the cage. :D

Ruby, you are a real cutie! Love that reclining pose! :hearts: Wow! You do have a big brother pooch! Glad he is cuddly to you! We have stool pigeon macaw bunny sitters! When we sneak out of the xpen, they squeal on us so it alerts mom that we are out having fun without her! We bunnies just want to have fun! :party:

That is so cute!

Here I am with my big brother Jack. He's sleeping so that means its time for me to jump on his head!!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1378782137.178685.jpg

Aww, how sweet. So glad you rescued him and that he gets along so well with his brother! :D

I hear some scratching and look over to find this no idea how she got in there! lmao
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1379042164.801323.jpg

My brother just got back from his surgery and isn't feeling well so I'm being nice to him :)

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1379473017.381118.jpg

Latest posts

Back