Ruby Rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I actually announced this... hmm.. but I have officially named my little white lop, Ruby. :) Or rather, my mum has named her that. I have a few pictures of her to share;

029.jpg

039.jpg

I'll put more in my blog. :)

But a quick update - she's settled in so so well! She has soo much energy! Spends hours just running around binkying - and then falls asleep on the sofa with you because she's so worn out! :D Her and Ebony are getting on really well too, I'm hoping they can be together full time before the winter.

Thank you all. :)

If anyone remembers my Berri, you will remember how much I loved her and how devastated I was when she died.. so it's nice to have her grandaughter, and Ebony's niece. :)

Ruby has the sweetest face tho! It's so funny how different bunnies of the same breeds can look - or at least to me they do!

I think I'd have to kiss on her all the time! Is she lovey?

Thank you! :)

Pennie, yes she is very lovey, she is so so sweet in personality. :hearts Such a contrast to how Maddie was at that age - really shows how important handling them in the early weeks is.

Back