Ruby is getting spayed.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
My little baby goes in for her spay tomorrow morning (Tuesday) and I am so scared. :nerves1

Please keep her in your thoughts! There is no reason she shouldn't be fine - she's a healthy girl with a good appetite, so I doubt getting her to eat afterward will be a problem, but there is always the risk when bunnies go under anesthetic and I have terrible luck when it comes to my animals. :(

Hi Michaela, I haven't seen you on here for a while, but then again I don't get email notifications about new posts.

I'm sending good thoughts for Ruby.

Susan :)

I was also nervous when my buns had surgery and they always came out fine. I will be thinking of you and Ruby tomorrow. Make sure to update us and let us know how everything went. Good luck.

Thanks a lot guys, mum just left to take her up to the vets. :(

Hey Susan, I know I haven't been able to post much lately, busy with my AS Level exams, bleh! Should be on again more when they are done. :)

I never got a chance to update last night, sorry!

She's fine! :D She ate straight away, and she has use her little tray - not as much as I would like but enough I think. She's enjoying being pampered by everyone. :) Thanks everyone for keeping her in your thoughts.

Latest posts

Back