Rubius "Ruby" Hartley

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharda Hartley

Reaction score
Ruby is a 3 year old male. He was originally bought by a couple who did not take care of him, and after having him 6 months were going to release him into the woods since they were bored with him. His fur was stained with urine, his diet was a mess and he was out of shape from barely ever being allowed out of the cage. Said cage was so small he couldn't even fully stretch out.

Ruby is now the emotional support animal for my cat Sorcha, and very happy. He's free roaming, we use his old cage as a litter box. Ruby is bold, adventurous, creative, and very naughty. He regularly challenges my husband for his position as head male. He adores my cat to the point of annoyance for Sorcha. She'll be trying to sleep and he'll he binkying around her, grooming her, trying to lay down on her, until eventually she tells him thats enough and walks away... like two feet... but now that she's awake... why has the grooming stopped? Silly bunny, silly kitty. Sorcha hasn't had a panic attack since we got Ruby. He's an amazing addition to our home.

Attachments

• 20190216_210402.jpg
    20190216_210402.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back