Round two for Brielle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeniseJP

Reaction score
Brielle, my orange Holland Lop doe lost her first litter and I rebred her after she had some time to recover.

She had five babies two days ago, another baby yesterday and another one today! We lost one peanut and I cannot feel any more inside. The babies are small in size but eating well and thriving so far, other than today's lost peanut.

She had the first five on the wire but I was there to gather them as she cleaned them and got them to the nestbox. It was the most rapid fire rabbit labor I have ever seen...boom, boom, boom, boom, boom... then pop and fizzle for the last two.:p

Segal is the sire... looks like we have some brokens and solids but hard to tell colors right now.

Juno has her Andy Rautins litter that totally has "summer ears" - longer than kits born in the winter and not the fat cheeked Holland faces I hoped for but we have the opal doe named "Opal" who is the most promising of the bunch. I am hoping they just have the young "uglies" some Hollands go through but regardless, they are still cute.

Calliope's Checkered Giant litter is two black marked bucks, a blue marked buck, a self black doe and a black marked doe. They are coming along nicely and the two charlie marked kits (originally three) she had I gave to Hope to raise and there is a buck and a doe. Having these kits totally changed Hope's outlook - I got a feeling she was depressed until she had a job to do. She fusses over these kits and hangs with them, even though they are in the weaning process.

Denise

Aw you must post pictures of the giants. I have never seen them when they were babies, but im sure they have the long ears like my tans :)

Latest posts

Back